Dr. Michael J. Neely

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 06/01/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Michael J. Neely has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pain Mgmt / Physical Rehab-related: pain relief, physical rehabilitation, stroke recovery, accident recovery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2665982
30/05/13 1 3 1 5 I have a stress fracture,diagnosed via an MRI 7 weeks ago. I had a follow up MRI 7 days ago, and nobody has called me with the results. I have left FOUR phone messages and nobody has returned my call. I am wearing a medical boot, and would like to know if I am healed and can remove the boot. I also would like to know how to return to my activities (I am a marathoner and triathlete), but NOBODY will respond. If my week old MRI showed that I could have taken this boot off 7 days ago, but I have been wearing it because nobody has contacted me or returned my calls, I find that VERY unprofessional.
Insurance: United Healthcare
Paid (or co-pay): $50
RID: 2627723
25/04/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Neely was amazing! He was very thorough, he listened carefully, he was so kind, and he followed through!
RID: 1659281
12/12/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Neely and his staff are fantastic - all are very knowledgable and want to see you improve. Dr. Neely never rushes his visits, takes the time to answer questions, and wants to ensure you're not in pain. The facilities are great, and as another person mentioned, very clean. I have and continue to recommend him to everyone who needs a sports medicine physician.
RID: 990781
18/09/09 5 5 5 5 Very good experience. Saw him for a bone contusion that I sustained while running. Dr. Neely is very sharp. And he took the time to answer all of my questions. Which is saying something because I asked quite a few. I highly recommend him.
Paid (or co-pay): $25
RID: 967794
20/08/09 5 5 5 5 calling all pt's, i have been in search for a good doctor which all know is hard to find. I have been to several different doctors and am never comfortable for different reasons. The top reasons are because the office is too dirty or rarely clean, the reception or front desk staff is inconsiderate of the pt's need(s) or the doctor doesn't spend enough time with me. I'm am a male and in love with this new facilty. I have found a doctor that i will never have to see another one for. The office smells clean, looks clean and i almost spilled my breakfast on purpose to eat off the floor(really). Dr. Neeley spent 45 minutes with me for my visit. This was the most comfortable that i have been in a doctors office in over 10 years. If your a patient in need of a good doctor, clean facility and helpful front desk this is the place to go for a doctors visit.
RID: 967702
20/08/09 5 4 5 5 Dr. Neely's office is amazing! Beautiful facilities and very friendly staff. Both of his offices have a laid back feel, are clean, have modern gym equptment. I didn't feel like I was in a doctor's office at all. Very comfortable.
Insurance: Oxford
RID: 755651
05/01/09 5 5 5 5 Met with him last week and must say i was pleasantly surprised at his vast knowledge as well as engaging personality. He was very thorough in his examination and presented all kinds of details and explanations to my injury. I highly recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 678673
03/09/08 5 5 5 5 When I needed a traction machine and my insurance company balked, he managed to secure one for me. Very smart, warm personality, very fast yet very caring. He explained my ailment to me in detail and in terms I could understand. As I was leaving after one appointment, he could spot my discomfort from across the room (in an area on which we had not worked), and he brought me back for more work. I cannot rate him highly enough!
Insurance: Oxford