Rate Dr. Dawn Anthieren

Dr. Dawn Anthieren's Ratings

Very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend Dawn to anyone who is nervous about trying acupuncture.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2013 | flag

I have been seeing Dawn as needed since 2007. She has treated me for stress and low energy with great success. Most recently I asked Dawn to help me with ovulation (my husband and I are trying for our second child). After three treatments, I have a positive pregnancy test!! I am positive that without Dawn's acupuncture treatments, this would not have happened. Thank you Dawn!

Submitted Nov. 27, 2012 | flag

She REALLY listens and is a very skilled communicator to probe further to find the root of the symptom. Would highly recommend her.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag

Dawn at New Balance changed my life forever with those little needles... I walked into her acupuncture clinic as a last hope at finding relief for severe depression, which I have experienced for over 20 years. And after only 2 treatments, I feel like a brand new person!! Words can't even explain the 'night & day' difference in my mental, emotional, and physical wellbeing. Dawn is amazing at what she does. She is a kind and beautiful soul, generous with her time, and makes you feel very well taken care of. She spent about 15 minutes talking with me before I had even booked an appointment. Thankyou so much Dawn for 'tweaking' my energy, and quite possibly saving my life... :-)

Submitted Jan. 4, 2012 | flag

Have been going to Dawn for 3 years off and on. She is so easy to talk to. She offers suggestions and continues to help you solve any health concerns you may have. She does not rush you but makes you feel like you are the only person she has to care for. I would definately recommend her to anyone wanting to feel better from the inside out.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2011 | flag

Dawn is very compassionate, knowledgeable and proficient. Her peaceful demeanor puts you at ease.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

Dawn is very knowledgeable and confident in her profession. She is very accommodating and easy to contact for any concerns.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2011 | flag

She was very knowledgeable, helpful and reassuring (it was my first time getting an acupuncture treatment). The office is warm and welcoming, and she does an excellent job at putting people at ease. Would highly recommended her to anyone considering acupuncture.

Submitted March 31, 2011 | flag