Dr. Henry S. Hsue

Dr. Henry S. Hsue

Rate Dr. Henry S. Hsue

Dr. Henry S. Hsue's Ratings

I saw Dr. Hsue and his staff at his new Arlington location. Very clean, modern and spacious office. When I got to my appointment I was greeted by a nice receptionist who later after my appointment explained any costs I am responsible for out of my own pocket. My exam went great, he was gentle and helped explain anything to me. I left his office understanding what treatment I need and what I as the patient need to work on at home for better oral health care. They work with you for finaccial reasons and aren't pushy. Thank you so much and I will be returning!

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr Henry Hsue for my initial exam and he did a great job explaining treatment. They showed me my xrays and even took pictures in my mouth that helped me understand a lot. He is very thorough and i appreciat the staff very much.

Submitted April 11, 2011 | flag