Rate Dr. Victor Chow

Dr. Victor Chow's Ratings

I had stomack pain for months and had seen 3 other doctors who couldn't figure it out. My family doctor thought that I might have a kidney stone and sent me to Dr. Chow. Right away he found a cancer in my testicle that everyone else had missed. Dr. Chow saved my life.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

This doctor did not take my concerns seriously. I have since been diagnosed with terminal cancer. His remarks in his report was totally condicending.Had he been open-minded and professional he might have saved my life. Sleep well jerk.

Submitted June 11, 2014 | flag

Referred to Dr. Chow following high PSA test and physical exam of prostrate. I was impressed with Dr. Chow and placed my trust in his advice. Met with him a 2nd time with my wife and he was very patient and thorough in his explanation of options and outcomes. He performed a radical Prostratectomy in early April and I have been very impressed with his follow-up practises. I would not hesitate at all in recommending Dr. Chow for his high degree of professionalism and empathetic approach.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

My GP referred me to Dr. Chow as she was suspicious I might have a prostate problem. From the moment I set eyes on him, I liked and trusted him - cheerful, extremely nice, and very very professional. He dictated his report to my GP as I sat there! Goodness, never had such transparency and open-ness. Most refreshing. He is, for me, nothing short of first class. He told me like it is and I was very happy with him on all aspects. Having lived all over the world, BC medical is - for me - in a class by itself. We are lucky to have such professionals as Dr. Chow,

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Friendly doctor. Thorough and approachable. I recommend. Saw him for infertility issues.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

This dude is detailed! He records everything for further review, performs surgery like a boss, and makes you feel very autonomous consistently. Bravo Dr. Chow!

Submitted Oct. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr. Chow successfully diagnosed my prostate cancer, and highlighted the positives of the grim situation. He performed a perfect Radical Prostatectomy surgery and saved the vital nerves. The recovery advice was very valid and helpful. Follow-up visits continue to be pleasant and positive. Two years after surgery I am 100% CANCER FREE. Dr. Chow saved my life and I cannot recommend him enough.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2012 | flag

I like that Dr. Chow took extra time after his office closed to sit down with me and answer my questions for my prostate cancer. The surgery was done this year so so far everything is is great.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2011 | flag

Great! I had a kidney stone just before I was to go on a business trip. Dr. Chow made sure I got the laser treatment quickly. It was hard to make the initial appointment with his secretary, but the doctor was friendly, and very helpful.

Submitted July 16, 2011 | flag

He incorrectly presumed my situation. I beleive he prefers to work with male patients, as he speializes in male infertility. Found him to be abrupt, presumptuous and arrogant.

Submitted March 27, 2011 | flag