You may also like

Rate Dr. Victor Chow

Dr. Victor Chow's Ratings

did not tell me about nerve grafting radical prostatectomy asked 3 times left with choice non nerve sparing or dasth

let you die rather than tell you of nerve grafting operation took out my prostate even though it was stage 3 did not follow hospital protocalls having dissagreement what he was going to do to me knocked me out after i said no to non sparing woke up with non nerve sparing thanks for lying and not doing proper tests to make sure i was just a paycheck

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2778505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Victor is a great doctor. I much prefer him to other urologists I have seen before. He is always punctual, helpful and friendly. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

after multiple visits, he didnt know what my problem was and told me to go visit my family doctor who initially referred me to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2638964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

I had stomack pain for months and had seen 3 other doctors who couldn't figure it out. My family doctor thought that I might have a kidney stone and sent me to Dr. Chow. Right away he found a cancer in my testicle that everyone else had missed. Dr. Chow saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

This doctor did not take my concerns seriously. I have since been diagnosed with terminal cancer. His remarks in his report was totally condicending.Had he been open-minded and professional he might have saved my life. Sleep well jerk.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

Referred to Dr. Chow following high PSA test and physical exam of prostrate. I was impressed with Dr. Chow and placed my trust in his advice. Met with him a 2nd time with my wife and he was very patient and thorough in his explanation of options and outcomes. He performed a radical Prostratectomy in early April and I have been very impressed with his follow-up practises. I would not hesitate at all in recommending Dr. Chow for his high degree of professionalism and empathetic approach.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

My GP referred me to Dr. Chow as she was suspicious I might have a prostate problem. From the moment I set eyes on him, I liked and trusted him - cheerful, extremely nice, and very very professional. He dictated his report to my GP as I sat there! Goodness, never had such transparency and open-ness. Most refreshing. He is, for me, nothing short of first class. He told me like it is and I was very happy with him on all aspects. Having lived all over the world, BC medical is - for me - in a class by itself. We are lucky to have such professionals as Dr. Chow,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

Friendly doctor. Thorough and approachable. I recommend. Saw him for infertility issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

This dude is detailed! He records everything for further review, performs surgery like a boss, and makes you feel very autonomous consistently. Bravo Dr. Chow!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2012

Dr. Chow successfully diagnosed my prostate cancer, and highlighted the positives of the grim situation. He performed a perfect Radical Prostatectomy surgery and saved the vital nerves. The recovery advice was very valid and helpful. Follow-up visits continue to be pleasant and positive. Two years after surgery I am 100% CANCER FREE. Dr. Chow saved my life and I cannot recommend him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163203].votes_count ]]