You may also like

Rate Dr. Andrew Stewart

Dr. Andrew Stewart's Ratings

Dr.Stewart is a fantastic doctor! He delivered my son 3 years ago so I requested him with my 2nd pregnancy. He was extremely compassionate, knowledgeable and reassuring. I loved his calm and humerous personality and he genuinely cares. My first child was premature so with pregnancy I did weekly shots to carry full term, my weekly dates with his incredible nurse was a highlight. She is funny, kind and so supportive. The receptionist was also amazing, though at my last appointment she had sadly left and the new one still seemed confused and overwhelmed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have recently gone to Dr. Stewart, and he is a great doctor. The nurse very nice but O found the new secretary overwhelmed. The office is busy but worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2761362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr. Stewart is awesome. He recently delivered my first baby and I am very lucky to have him as my ob/gyn. I highly recommend him. He shares an office with 2 female doctors and they are always really busy and running behind it seems, but I dont mind because I know I am receiving the best care and so are other women. His new secretary Karen is super nice and is very efficient, knowledgable and helpful. Thank you Dr. Stewart and staff..you are all wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2760131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2015

I was very blessed to have my second delivery fall in the hands of Dr. Stewart. I went in wanting a vbac and my ob (Dr. Wakim) relayed the info to him and basically I don't think a vbac would have happened if he wasn't attending during my labour. He has great bedside manner, very personable with a good sense if humor. I hope he delivers any future children I might have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Best OB I have had. He delivered my son 3 years ago and just delivered our twin boys this past month. Incredible nice and always had time for question. Great bedside manner

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2724485].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr Stewart removed my endometriosis and cysts. Wonderful, compassionate doctor. Can't wait for him to deliver my baby one day. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2718866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

He delivered my son via section. Super friendly staff, took my 2 year old daughter to all my appointments. Doctor Stewart always included her in the visit she would help hear the babies heart beat. Highly recommend:)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2712364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

Dr. Stewart is a great doctor, his staff are friendly and very helpful. Recently I have been unable to get into see him as my appointments have been delayed more than one time. It's a little frustrating. I also have been waiting in the office for over an hour to be seen. He is a good doctor but way too busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2707559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2015

Dr Stewart most likely saved my life. Thanks and a good rating seem insufficient. Oh, and he's professional caring and advocates for his clients. Do yourself a favor and see him if you need an o.b. He will deliver all my future children I hope!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2698682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I had to go for laparoscopic/investigative surgery. Dr Stewart did a fantastic job, was very personable before and ensured I knew what I was going in for. After the surgery, as it was investigative he came to see me and informed me of the outcome was which was very appreciated. The staff at the office is great as well, very helpful and informative!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694746].votes_count ]]