Rate Dr. Andrew Stewart

Dr. Andrew Stewart's Ratings

Dr Stewart most likely saved my life. Thanks and a good rating seem insufficient. Oh, and he's professional caring and advocates for his clients. Do yourself a favor and see him if you need an o.b. He will deliver all my future children I hope!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I had to go for laparoscopic/investigative surgery. Dr Stewart did a fantastic job, was very personable before and ensured I knew what I was going in for. After the surgery, as it was investigative he came to see me and informed me of the outcome was which was very appreciated. The staff at the office is great as well, very helpful and informative!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2694746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2015

Dr.Stewart is a GREAT doctor. He delivered both my babies first time it was C-section and second time thanks to him it was a successful VBAC. I'm so happy to have him as my OB he is a very good professional and a great person always attentive to his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Such a great man to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2502741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2014

Dr. Stewart delivered both my babies and I feel it was an honor to be his patient! His bedside manner is impeccable and is able to put you at ease in the delivery room. I cannot recommend this OB enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2496453].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

Dr Stewart is amazing. He has delivered both my children thru caesarean. He was forward with all information, great bedside manner, he really understands his patients needs. Surgery was a breeze, he ensured I was cared for the whole process and did an excellent job stitching me up to minimize scarring. I can't say enough good things about my experience through my surgeries with Dr. Stewart. As a doctor he was so attentive, calm and understanding. he knows how to deliver information to you, and seems to genuinely care that you have all the knowledge you need to make informed decisions, never pushing you in a direction. he has a great sense of humour as well which goes a long way when you are nervous about surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Recently, during a visit to ER with a post-surgical complication, I was attended to by Dr Stewart. He had some of the best bedside manner I've ever experienced and was nothing short of superb. He introduced himself, shook my hand and explained exactly what my complication was. He ensured I had pain relief, gave me a number to call upon discharge if I had any issues and booked an appointment to see me on Christmas Eve Day (but was going to see me Christmas morning if need be!). I was so happy with his care I would have hugged him (if I could have gotten up off the bed). He had a few resident doctors with him that day and let me tell you - no better mentor than Dr. Stewart. Keep it up Dr Stewart - don't ever lose your touch! This region needs you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

Dr. Stewart was a wonderful doctor. He was very calm and compassionate. I found him to also be very knowledgeable. I never had to wait long for him. I had a bad experience with the birth of my first child and this time around was completely different thanks to Dr. Stewart. I would highly suggest him as an OB. He really cares about his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2013

He is a great doctor and the staff are friendly. The only problem is, half the time he has had to reschedule my appointment. Since he delivers babies, I really can't complain. I think he is an excellent doctor and would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2013

I've had Dr. Stewart for both pregnancies now and both times he has been approachable proffesional and has exceeded my expectations. He has been prompt to call me after receiving ultrasound results that he had concerns about, discussing the results thoroughly with a plan of action already in place. I recommend him to anyone I know looking for an OB/GYN.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163253].votes_count ]]