Rate Dr. Andrew Stewart

Dr. Andrew Stewart's Ratings

Such a great man to work with.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stewart delivered both my babies and I feel it was an honor to be his patient! His bedside manner is impeccable and is able to put you at ease in the delivery room. I cannot recommend this OB enough!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2014 | flag

Dr Stewart is amazing. He has delivered both my children thru caesarean. He was forward with all information, great bedside manner, he really understands his patients needs. Surgery was a breeze, he ensured I was cared for the whole process and did an excellent job stitching me up to minimize scarring. I can't say enough good things about my experience through my surgeries with Dr. Stewart. As a doctor he was so attentive, calm and understanding. he knows how to deliver information to you, and seems to genuinely care that you have all the knowledge you need to make informed decisions, never pushing you in a direction. he has a great sense of humour as well which goes a long way when you are nervous about surgery.

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

Recently, during a visit to ER with a post-surgical complication, I was attended to by Dr Stewart. He had some of the best bedside manner I've ever experienced and was nothing short of superb. He introduced himself, shook my hand and explained exactly what my complication was. He ensured I had pain relief, gave me a number to call upon discharge if I had any issues and booked an appointment to see me on Christmas Eve Day (but was going to see me Christmas morning if need be!). I was so happy with his care I would have hugged him (if I could have gotten up off the bed). He had a few resident doctors with him that day and let me tell you - no better mentor than Dr. Stewart. Keep it up Dr Stewart - don't ever lose your touch! This region needs you!

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Stewart was a wonderful doctor. He was very calm and compassionate. I found him to also be very knowledgeable. I never had to wait long for him. I had a bad experience with the birth of my first child and this time around was completely different thanks to Dr. Stewart. I would highly suggest him as an OB. He really cares about his patients.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2013 | flag

He is a great doctor and the staff are friendly. The only problem is, half the time he has had to reschedule my appointment. Since he delivers babies, I really can't complain. I think he is an excellent doctor and would recommend him.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag

I've had Dr. Stewart for both pregnancies now and both times he has been approachable proffesional and has exceeded my expectations. He has been prompt to call me after receiving ultrasound results that he had concerns about, discussing the results thoroughly with a plan of action already in place. I recommend him to anyone I know looking for an OB/GYN.

Submitted May 30, 2013 | flag

I would highly recommend Dr. Stewart. I saw him every week due to my high-risk pregnancy in July to November 2011. He is compasionate and caring and always keeps the patient/baby in mind when making decisions about ultrasound, treatment etc. I had an extremely high-risk pregnancy and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable on the latest treatments/techonology. My baby is here today because of Dr. Stewart's recommendation to do an emergency c-section (33weeks). He called me after receiving my ultrasound (done the day before) and said "we are taking the baby today". Turns out my placenta was failing and I could have lost my beautiful baby boy if it hadn't been for Dr. Stewart's judgment call. I am forever grateful to him. Aimee McEachern

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

Dr. Stewart is absolutely wonderful. He took time out of his busy schedule to meet with me when I found out I had to have surgery. He is very caring and compassionate and I am so appreciative of his caring demeanour knowing my anxieties about having surgery. He made sure to come talk to me before the procedure and all I can say is thank you!! Julie F

Submitted May 4, 2013 | flag

So far Dr. Stewart has been great, he was very supportive of me attempting a vbac after 2 c sections, but given the pubic dysfunction pain i was suffering we decided together it was to risky to cause more pain and a longer recovery. He is very calm and friendly and sensitive to your needs. He even showed interest in my other children. I look forward to the c section in a few weeks and the continued bedside manner he so greatly expresses, as my last OB had none...

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag