Rate Dr. Eric Henry

Dr. Eric Henry's Ratings

As a former cancer patient, I found this doctor arrogant and uncaring. His flippant remarks to my questions were unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

He's super nice and he makes you feel like you can ask him anything. I panic over every little thing and he calms me down every single time. When i hadn't seen him in over a year, but i was nervous about a pain in my neck, with one phone call i was booked a few days later to help me out. He's so friendly and no doubt i chose the right doctor to help me through my journey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Another ENT saw me once and determined my situation was not in his capabilities so he referred me to Dr. Henry! He took me in right away and removed the tumor in less than a month of my initial visit. His bedside manner was comforting, making me feel totally relaxed and when I was admitted to the hospital all of the nurses and admin staff said how lucky I was that he was my doctor. Surgery after care has been amazing, and his stitching abilities rivals plastic surgeons. I am very happy with the care I have received from Dr. Henry and for those who have to wait, be happy you aren't an emergency...and he is worth the wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Henry for a number of years for my 6 year old daughter who is now on her 4th set of tubes for chronic fluid buildup and subsequently mild/moderate hearing loss. We saw Dr. Henry last week, but didn't get a copy of the hearing results, and are now in the process of trying to get this from him. Do you think we can even get through to the office though? The phone is not being answered, the general office voicemail indicates that any messages left will not be returned, he does not have an email. I am to the point that I almost want to fax the office asking for them to call me. Staff are generally not knowledgeable or helpful, but this sets a new standard.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Henry was knowledgeable and seemed eager to help. We saw him in October 2013 and had to wait until January 2014 for the operation. My daughter got sick, so they postposed the operation until "maybe" May 2014. The wait time for surgery is unacceptable in normal circumstances but considering the severity of my daughters issue it's ridiculous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163305].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

My 4 yr old had tonsils and adenoid out...Dr Henry was absolutely great!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2013

VERY GOOD, HAS A VERY GOOD GRASP ON PATIENTS WELFARE & IS VERY EFFICIENT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2013

Best ENT Doctor in the CITY PERIOD. He operated on me and my father, both flawless operations. Excellent bedside manners, dedicated, and DAM good. The reviews on this website are very true and STILL do not do this guy justice. He is good at what he does and if you need anything ENT related GO TO THIS GUY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Great MD, we arrived for my husbands appt early and were taken right way. He was booked for a procedure within the week. Fabulous bedside manner, patient and answered all questions. I've recommended that a friend who needs a 2nd opinion ask to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I like this dr the only concern I have had is constant cancelling of my appointments which is a huge inconvenience since I am travelling from an hr and half out of town. Getting appts in a reasonable amount of time is an issue so when you get one and it gets cancelled then have to wait months for the next apt is unfair especially when you always honor your appts by showing up. His work is great and advise is helpful, great bedside manner. I would recommend him because at the end of the day quality is what was most important for me!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][163300].votes_count ]]