Rate Dr. M. Scott Klavans

Dr. M. Scott Klavans's Ratings

he lied to me after kidney surgery when he cut s nerve in my gut; said it was gas bloating me like a hernia, then continued to lie after ward when it did not go away; kept lying telling me it would heal. Bedside manner also was very poor, never looked me in the eye. never apologized. Attorney told me it was not worth pursuing, would not get enough and nerve damage could not be repaired; now i walk around like i have a hernia and it often hurts

Submitted March 22, 2014 | flag

Prescribed wrong medication because he misdiagnosed my illness; made false reports to credit reporting agencies based on a fraudulent bill

Submitted Nov. 12, 2013 | flag

His reputation amongst other professionals is very high. My surgery was exactly as described and with complete success (so far). His manner is exactly what one would hope for. I have only good words for him.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Not knowledgeable about urology. Misprescribed medication for a UTI that he did not even diagnose.

Submitted July 15, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klavans has been my urologist for 2 years now and is one the the most sincere and compassionate Drs. I have seen in my 70 years. He uses the most modern techniques and procedures available and attends and teaches at the best facilities available.

Submitted April 1, 2013 | flag

Dr. Klavans was very compassionate, but still very professional. He performed a very difficult procedure and was very thorough before, during, and after. Furthermore, his reputation with other medical personnel is exemplary, and was a great comfort for us.

Submitted May 3, 2012 | flag

Rude. He was not interested in me once he did his big procedure. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 9, 2012 | flag

Doctor was patient and explained everything fully. Would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag