Dr. Mounir Tijini

Rate Dr. Mounir Tijini

Dr. Mounir Tijini's Ratings

Mounir took his time and came up with a different cause for my back pain and shooting pain into my legs. He said it may have to do with my prifomes muscles and guess what? He was right. 5 sessions later and I was pain free after almost a year of trying other therapies. Highly recommend Mounir. Fantastic at his craft.

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

he takes his time and does sucha good job each time. his treatment gives me alot of relief. great guy. definitely recommend.

Submitted March 10, 2012 | flag

Mounir is an awesome clinician. The best I have encountered thus far! Very professional, kind and a genuinely caring person. Highly recommend his treatment services to anybody - whether you suffer from aches and pains or just simply want to loosen up or relax some muscles. Keep up the fabulous work you do, Mounir. You have definitely won me over! :)

Submitted April 25, 2011 | flag

Great at what he does. I highly recommend Mounir. I feel great when I come out of there.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag