Dr. Serge Lessard

Dr. Serge Lessard

Rate Dr. Serge Lessard

Dr. Serge Lessard's Ratings

Extremely intelligent and very understanding. Dr. Lessard is by far the only doctor that I have been to who honestly knows an incredible amount of knowledge, and understands when a person has many mental issues how they interact together. He understands how you feel inside, and takes the time to explain it to you. Although he is one of the top doctors with an giant waiting list he still takes the time to make sure your doing ok before you leave. He actually cares, and that's what makes a difference between him and the rest.

Submitted May 13, 2014 | flag

I have been treated by Dr. Lessard for the last 6 months. I have had a number of health issues and have had to see many different specialists. He is by FAR the BEST doctor I have met in a very long time. He is a walking encyclopedia of science and he has helped me understand what I have been struggling with for a very long time. He is extremely busy and if you meet you will understand why. Thank you for caring about your patients and giving us a real change to be happy.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2013 | flag

Very human. He cares. Excellent therapist. Always makes me reflect on important issues.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2013 | flag

I only started going to Dr. Lessard recently, but I am very impressed. He spoke to me like an equal, explained the neurology and pharmacology of my situation in great detail, and cut to the heart of the problem right away. In many ways he has helped me more in two visits than my previous practitioners did in several years. However, you'll have to cut him some slack around accessibility and punctuality. He's on call for psychiatric emergencies in a big hospital, so don't expect your appointments to be in at 12:30 and out at 1:30 on the dot. That doesn't bother me in the least, considering how much he has helped me already.

Submitted April 30, 2013 | flag

I was one of Dr Lessard's patient a few years ago. He made me feel special and made sure I never left his office feeling down. I thank him for saving my life.

Submitted March 25, 2013 | flag

Docteur Lessard est un ange. Un homme bon, intelligent et intègre. Je lui dois beaucoup. C'est un battant ! Il croit en nous et en nos ressources intérieures au delà de la médication . Sans son soutient, je ne serais pas en mesure d'en témoigner. Merci à vous cher Docteur ! Julie D.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2013 | flag

First met Dr Lessard in the emergency room because my doctor had prescribed medication that caused side effects. Dr Lessard explained to me the interaction of these medications and why I felt the way I did. He accepted me as a new patient. Since, I am taking less medication and I am doing much better. He always listens to me despite being in the emergency room for long hours. He also accepted meeting with my family!

Submitted Sept. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr. Lessard is amazing. He is an awesome listener and he is very good at making you feel comfortable. He is down to earth and genuine. I get the impression as a patient that he truly cares for me and my well being. Because of him, I am learning to see life in a more positive way. Merci Dr Lessard!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

Dr Lessard is so well known by patients. Our group of physicians had numerous patients referred to him. It's always unanimous: "This doctor is down to earth, always smiling and a walking library". We as physicians have participated to many of his conferences. He presents up to date science and data in an incredible clinical way. Our patients are grateful; they say he has a unique way of explaining and teaching complex neuropharmacology in a very simple format. Thank you Dr Lessard

Submitted Aug. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr.Lessard is the MOST AMAZING psychiatrist to ever walk the face of the earth. His secretary (Monique) is the biggest sweetheart ever.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag