Rate Dr. Nick J. Athens

Dr. Nick J. Athens's Ratings

He has a great manner. He will listen to you if you need less of a crack. I figure if you wait it's because he's indemand. Who wnats to see a Doctor who always runs on time. That tells me he has no patient's. To me that's a bad sign. You have to wait because he spends time with you and everyone before you. That's a great thing!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2008

He spent a nanosecond on me. He is very rough---I am going to someone now who spends time on me and hears me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

He is quite simple the best, no more needs to be said. Does the names Joe Montana, Barry Bonds, and Jerry Rice mean anything to you? Well he has been and still is the guy they go to for help!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

He is very nice and knowledgeable-you just have to ASK him what and why. Also, some times I come out in pain, but if I do the exercises he gives me and I am on top of going, the pain goes away. He is adjusting your body, no crap it is going to be uncomfortable! He is very nice, but always running late, like they over book. The others in the office aren't great, one actually hurt my back really badly, but Nick fixed it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2006

Nice guy. Horrible wait time; office always very crowded. The massage is always too rough, and so are his adjustments. I always feel extremely rushed. Have since switched to a smaller, more personal practice, with someone who takes the time to listen to me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2006

The best ever! No one even comes close! Thanks Dr. Nick!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2006

Fantastic chiropractor!! Has helped me for years... has saved me from undergoing hip surgery. Has also saved my brother from surgery on his knee. There must be some reason why he counts Tom Brady, Joe Montana, and many other pro athletes as their chiropractor of choice!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2005

Came out with this nagging neck pain after he cracked my neck. It was a harsh experience. I'm not going to return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147429].votes_count ]]