Dr. Sue Cohene

Rate Dr. Sue Cohene

Dr. Sue Cohene's Ratings

Are you looking for results, respect, and a provider characterized by integrity? Sue Cohene helps you cut through self-defeating perspectives to find workable, real-life solutions. Feel like you have lost hope? Then you haven't started working with Sue. I don't say this lightly: Sue's words ring in my ears years and years later, helping me to get through the most challenging experiences of my life. Having gone through an incredibly traumatic partnership experience, my whole world view was undermined. Sue was the very first counsellor I worked with and, because of how my insurance coverage worked, she was not the last; throughout my years of counselling and struggle, it was her words that I clung to and in which I found strength in my scariest moments. I have worked with psychologists and other counsellors approved by my EFAP plan, and Sue is the best, hands-down.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2013 | flag

Sue is spectacular. She is clear and direct. Do not expect to be in endless therapy sessions: Sue is objective oriented and keeps you focused on success. Death in the family? Marriage in Crisis? Sue can help. If you have a child in need, her partner, Lee Cohene, provides spectacular, results-oriented support. Don't waset another day without help - Sue is approachable and helpful, especially when you think no one can help.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2011 | flag

Sue has helped me through a few crises, guiding me in developing key coping and survival skills. Working with her, I've moved away from blaming my traumatic past for my current problems, and toward acknowledging my current situation and looking for real, workable solutions, developing new ways to frame my life. She has taught me the power of self-care and self-talk, and I've since been able to short-circuit negative spirals and get myself out of dark moments. I would highly recommend her to anyone feeling stuck, not knowing how to get out of the chaos and drama in their head, having trouble coping with simple daily tasks ... Sue is caring and compassionate, and will help you develop coping strategies that will serve you for the rest of your life.

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag