Rate Dr. Sharon De Jesus

Dr. Sharon De Jesus's Ratings

My son is now in the hospital being detoxed from a medication that this NP prescribed to him. She was careless and did not check out my sons condition. He was prescribed VYVANSE which is for ADHD and my son DOES NOT have HDHD, never has.The medication put him in a psychotic state and he is now suffering the withdrawal symptoms. My other son called her office to speak to her about this and left a message 4 days ago and we have yet to hear back from her. This is highly unprofessional and dangerous. I pray that my son recovers and that she reads this review so that this never happens to anyone else. Yes, my son is an adult and took the meds at his own will but he almost died because he trusted that the meds were safe and it was totally not safe for him. We have a long road ahead of us and I pray he can recover completely. Be very very careful, this is not a game and these meds are not candy, they are dangerous and this doctor owes us our son's life back. Please BEWARE.

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

Submitted Dec. 4, 2012 | flag

Since it was my first visit, the initial consultation fee is higher than the follow-ups. I currently don't have insurance but the fee was very worth it. Ms. De Jesus was fantastic - very understanding, thoughtful and really listened. The medication I was on for the past year was not helping and she added another medication and adjusted the dosage of the others. She truly listened to how I was feeling, my mood, my concerns, etc. since the addition of the other medication the difference has been like night and day. I'm so grateful for her professionalism and for doing what many doctors sometimes don't do, which is listen and if something isn't working - address it. My mood, energy, focus and concentration has improved drastically due to her help. I highly recommend her!

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

modern, private office, in Astoria, Queens. very close to the N/Q train.

Submitted March 18, 2011 | flag