Rate Dr. Michael Koehle

Dr. Michael Koehle's Ratings

Dr. Koehle is everything you could ask for in a sports doctor and then some. He has no limits. I wish he was my GP. He has treated me for a variety of sports related injuries yet takes a wholistic approach recognizing other aspects of my overall health play into my injuries. He actually cares.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2208784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Dr Koehle saw me on many occasions for knee/shoulder/hip injuries. Rarely have I seen such a warm, compassionate, knowledgeable doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2208783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Koehle. He has been helpful, respectful, and very kind. He takes the time to explain in a way that makes sense, he's aware of new research into treatment, and he's figured out things other doctors have missed with my hip and groin injuries. (He's on time too!)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][164261].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Koehle for a few years - he has treated my plantar fascitis and IT band issues related to my marathon running. I've always found him respectful, thorough and practical with his treatment. I would highly recommend him, especially if you are looking to work with a physician for solutions to complicated problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][164260].votes_count ]]