Rate Dr. Jeremy B. Soule

Dr. Jeremy B. Soule's Ratings

Hard to get appoimtment. Called in July, no appointment until November.

Submitted July 23, 2014 | flag

AFTER QUESTIONING HIS NURSE ABOUT RESCHEDULING AN APPOINTMENT DUE TO INCREASE IN BLOOD SUGAR LEVELS FROM BEING ON STEORIDS FOR SINUS INFECTION, HE CALLED PERSONALLY TO CHECK ON HOW HIGH MY LEVELS WERE AND AT WHAT STAGE IN THE MEDIATION SCHEDULE I WAS AT TO SEE IF NECESSARY TO CHANGE MY DIABETIC MEDICATION TO PREVENT HIGHER LEVELS.

Submitted May 1, 2014 | flag

Excellent staff, calls back immediately for any problems. Office very quiet and clean. Would highly recommend him for a physician.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Soule and his staff have helped me to control my thyroid problem. They return my calls promptly and answer my questions to my satisfaction. They are all knowledgeable and extremely nice and caring when I come in or call. My labs are closely tracked and any adjustments are immediately called to me and if needed adjusted medication is called in. I would highly recommend Dr. Soule and his staff!

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

First visit seemed knowledgeable and concerned. Later visits showed he wasn't reading his own files. Didn't listen. Didn't care how bad I felt. Disbelieved everything I said despite proof. He & nurse laugh about patients looks. Too hard to get appt. no return calls when I had questions.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Soule is a very kind, intelligent doctor. I am a Type 1 diabetic and he diagnosed another disorder that I didn't even know I had at my first visit! I would highly recommend him.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Dr Soule is a very respectful and understanding doctor.Explains testing and he also refer you to the best specialist if there's some other treatment need outside of his expertise. I recommend Dr. Soule as one of the best Endocrinologist there is..

Submitted Sept. 22, 2009 | flag

Good doctor. Staff does most of the diabetes work.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag

Very nice, listens and explains treatment in depth. Dr Soule goes well above and beyond to help patients understand and control their conditions. Saw him as a newly diagnosed Type 1 diabetic, since he is also T1, he is completly up-to-date on research and current treatment options available. A+

Submitted Aug. 1, 2006 | flag