Dr. Andrew Hall

Dr. Andrew Hall

Rate Dr. Andrew Hall

Dr. Andrew Hall's Ratings

Dr. Hall is a very good Psychiatrist. He was able to understand my son after a 1 1/2 hour assessment when the school counsellor couldn't after seeing him for a year. He has a really great style, my son liked him and wanted to go back for follow-up visits.

Submitted July 24, 2013 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Hall's for many years. He is very professional and is understanding. I am very comfortable with him and he has made a huge impact on my life. I highly recommend Dr. Hall and I'm very, very fortunate to have him as my Dr. His staff are also very helpful and caring. Thank you to you all.

Submitted April 16, 2013 | flag

Been with the guy since I was a young 'un and his insights and perspectives are brilliant. The conversations are thought-provoking and his kindness abounds. I am lucky to have him.

Submitted Nov. 16, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Hall only starting this year but he is great! I'll admit at first I wasn't sure if I'd be comfortable being a young woman and talking to a male doctor but he is so incredibly friendly, nice and easy to talk to. You don't feel like you're being evaluated or anything, he puts you at ease. I'd definitely reccommend him!

Submitted June 22, 2011 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. Hall for several years, he is an excellent psychiatrist who I find very helpful and knowledgeable (especially with prescribing adolescent medication). He has very excellent people skills and a great sense of humor. If it weren't for that, dr.s would be completely unhelpful. Anyway, I would recommend Dr. Hall to anybody! A very non judgmental man with, again, a great sense of humor! The only thing I have negatively to say is that more then occasionally, there is a 10 minute or so wait after the scheduled time which can be frustrating especially if he has another patient on the next hour. This is forgotten a lot though, he is not a Dr. who I think will disappoint anyone! Great work Dr. Hall, great man!

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag