Rate Dr. Marla Guralnick

Dr. Marla Guralnick's Ratings

She is the best pediatrician i have found so far. She is always attentive, and she gives me the opportunity to express my concerns without rushing me to get out of the door.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr. Guralnick took extra time and attention to my son's needs. She was knowledgable and very attentive. She addressed any concerns we had and made appropriate referrals. She also was very supportive and gave good guidance/ suggestions for my son's care. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2011

kind, attentive and knowledgeable. Made a quick and correct diagnosis that had immediate results. Wonderful follow up. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

My previous comment was deleted so I am cleaning this one up. Do not use this doctor for complex issues. My son has epilepsy and she gave a total misdiagnosis. involving laxatives and an autism referral. she spoke rudely to me, she tried to blow off all my concerns (I had to really push for anything other than a "normal childhood behavior" diagnosis) and she didn't see something that was obvious to any other medically trained eye. We got in with another ped and had our problem solved in a kind and empathetic manner within two weeks. For a ped she sure has a lot to learn about kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

She was friendly, caring and very helpful. She listened carefully to our concerns, and gave us a good plan to deal with the issues. She was good with kids and with parents too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164497].votes_count ]]