Rate Dr. Sureen Bachra

Dr. Sureen Bachra's Ratings

Not a very pleasant doctor. She made me feel uncomfortable, she was not very helpful. She was running late so she rushed me, she did not answer any of my question and told me to go see my family doctor becuase she couldn't treat me or refract me.. Would not recommend this rude doctor! The staff and her husband were soo rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Dr. Bachra has been my Optometrist since 2006. She is amazing. Intelligent, kind, patient and very thorough. I am reading these comments and am amazed, it seems that one person has written 2 horrible and very mean reviews. This persons negative comments don't even make sense to be honest. I question how valid they are. Anyway, Dr. Bachra is the best and I would highly recommend her highly. You will have to search far and wide to find anyone as good as her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2540435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

Dr.Bachra was the worst optometrist i've ever seen, she was soo rude along with the staff. I do not recommend this clinic or doctor to anyone. Beware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532176].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Bachra is one of the best Eye Doctors I have ever met. She is knowledgeable, friendly and really helpful. I recommend her highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2014

I saw Dr.Bachra, She was not easy to deal with, she did NOT take her time with me I was rushed and none of my answer questions were answered. She said my eyes are bad and that I shouldn't be at their clinic I wasted their time after they took my money. The staff was very rude, they did not seem to have any knowledge in eye field. I did not have a good experience with this "doctor" or clinic. I highly DO NOT recommend this HORRIBLE doctor or office for any eye needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2500048].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2014

This is the very best eye specialists I have ever been to and I have been seeing eye doctors for over 50 years. Dr. Bachra takes her time in examing your eyes. I wear contact lens. She was very specific in getting the correct type that suit me and that I was comfortable with. Dr. Bachra and her staff are very professional and make you feel welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Bachra.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I am a senior citizen.....so the Eye Exam was FREE. They are all wonderful to deal with. I have been going to see Dr. Bachra for a number of years and she is fantastic. Always willing to listen to any question you may have with regards to your eyes. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Bachra is great, as is all of the staff. Everyone was very professional, helful, and friendly, and despite the place being packed, I was in for my scheduled appointment mere minutes behind schedule. That's pretty amazing. Lifetime Eyecare and Dr. Bachra are highly recommended!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

This is the best Optometrists and eyecare centre I have ever seen. Seriously! They had several optometrists, opticians and even had eye specialists. They also had the largest selection of eyeglass frames I have seen around. They gave me a full exam for $89 and my two kids were free. So was my mother, who is 72. So that was very nice too. But then they really surprised me. They gave me a big discount on my frames because I was a new patient and even gave my kids FREE LENSES!! Wow. OK guys you have my business for LIFE!! Thank you so much Lifetime Eyecare!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164667].votes_count ]]