Rate Dr. Sureen Bachra

Dr. Sureen Bachra's Ratings

I saw Dr.Bachra, She was not easy to deal with, she did NOT take her time with me I was rushed and none of my answer questions were answered. She said my eyes are bad and that I shouldn't be at their clinic I wasted their time after they took my money. The staff was very rude, they did not seem to have any knowledge in eye field. I did not have a good experience with this "doctor" or clinic. I highly DO NOT recommend this HORRIBLE doctor or office for any eye needs.

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

This is the very best eye specialists I have ever been to and I have been seeing eye doctors for over 50 years. Dr. Bachra takes her time in examing your eyes. I wear contact lens. She was very specific in getting the correct type that suit me and that I was comfortable with. Dr. Bachra and her staff are very professional and make you feel welcome. I highly recommend Dr. Bachra.

Submitted June 25, 2014 | flag

I am a senior citizen.....so the Eye Exam was FREE. They are all wonderful to deal with. I have been going to see Dr. Bachra for a number of years and she is fantastic. Always willing to listen to any question you may have with regards to your eyes. I highly recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Bachra is great, as is all of the staff. Everyone was very professional, helful, and friendly, and despite the place being packed, I was in for my scheduled appointment mere minutes behind schedule. That's pretty amazing. Lifetime Eyecare and Dr. Bachra are highly recommended!!

Submitted Dec. 13, 2011 | flag

This is the best Optometrists and eyecare centre I have ever seen. Seriously! They had several optometrists, opticians and even had eye specialists. They also had the largest selection of eyeglass frames I have seen around. They gave me a full exam for $89 and my two kids were free. So was my mother, who is 72. So that was very nice too. But then they really surprised me. They gave me a big discount on my frames because I was a new patient and even gave my kids FREE LENSES!! Wow. OK guys you have my business for LIFE!! Thank you so much Lifetime Eyecare!!

Submitted March 16, 2011 | flag