Rate Dr. David Thow

Dr. David Thow's Ratings

Dr Thow is an excellent physician. My husband, son and I have been patients since 2007. He has a very honest approach, and is very caring. His personality is warm and humerus. He recently sent me for some blood work, where the results were not life or death, but he knew I was feeling stressed waiting for the results. He had the lab call his cell phone with the results and he called me on a Saturday morning to give me the update. This type of consideration was beyond what I would expect. His staff member Jennifer is also a wonderful and cheerful addition to his team. Highly recommend Dr Thow.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Great Doctor Best I have ever had, if he is not sure of some thing gets you in to see a specialist right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2684659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

Wonderful doctor doesn't keep you waiting for ages like most doctors
very understanding couldn't wish for better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2665360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

Amazing doctor takes the time to listen to you keeps you activate in your medical care, Jennifer is amazing and friendly. I couldn't ask for a better family physician and for the comments below about bad bedside manners is wrong I think he has great bedside manners. 10/10 Thanks Dr Thow and your amazing staff...Tamara

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2522911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Great dr. I've been with him now for many years. Very caring, a little on the dry side for bedside manner (very frank) but I like that over sugar coating! 4/5 stars. His regular office person isn't always nice, but the new one covering for the old one is sooooo much nicer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2013

Dr Thow is an extremely professional and caring person. He is compassionate and takes all the time you need at every appointment. No problem is too minor for him and he always finds a solution for your symptoms. Dr Thow is very thorough and orders tests to keep current on his patients' health concerns. Thank goodness he came to Oshawa!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

i would not recommend dr thow, i find him to be very judgemental and often times hurtful and rude...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Thow since he came to Oshawa. I have always been treated with the utmost respect by him and his staff. He is interested in my health and well-being, is compassionate and kind and always offers a smile when he comes into the room. He is very thorough and listens to me carefully. I am also extremely happy he has moved to the Oshawa clinic downtown and has Monica, his nurse practitioner there with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2012

Dr. Thow's secretary is beyond rude. Thow is DISMISSIVE & today when I went in to have tests run for long-term exposure to black mold, he handed me papers he printed from the INTERNET!!! My daughter & I went in together at same time & he billed for 2 visits & he offered NO TESTING of ANY KIND although mold can cause emphysema, cancer & mental illness. HE IS A DISASTROUS DOCTOR that I wouldn't trust with a gerbil. He de-listed us & now we have NO DOCTOR! What happened to universal health care in Canada? It is a joke & so is this so-called "doctor". My advice is to STAY AWAY from this doctor. In my opinion, he is DANGEROUS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

We thank God for Dr. Thow and staff. My husband & I have been his patients for 5 years & are more than pleased with him in every way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164717].votes_count ]]