Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

I have been going to Pure Orthodontics for over a year for my treatment as I was referred by a friend. I like how they have several locations and my first impression was overall good. Dr. Hussain himself is a great Orthodontist and has always checked in with me regarding my treatment; however he always seems very busy and rushed but you can’t blame him for that.

Unfortunately I cannot say the same for his staff. Some of the technicians I have had have been less than helpful and knowledgeable. I’ve had several administrative challenges with booking appointments and even getting help when I’ve called or emailed. One time I pre-booked and then when I phoned to confirm I was told I didn’t have an appointment! Another time I was pre-booked 3 months too far in advance. I knew I was booked incorrectly when I left my last appointment but the receptionist was adamant that she was correct and I wouldn’t be able to book sooner. I ended up leaving and phoning to have my appointment changed. Some of the receptionists have also used inappropriate language when I have been there. It’s not something that would normally stand out to me but it’s very inappropriate a times. I’m not sure if they are growing too quickly or if the staff is undertrained but those are some of the many challenges I’ve experience in the year I’ve been having my treatment.

I can say the location I go to has always been clean. For now I’ve gotten used to the challenges and try to get in and out as soon as I can; I just double check everything for my own schedule and financial sake and focus on my Ortho treatment. I hope that these administrative issues are sorted out because it does reflect poorly on Dr. Hussain’s practice unfortunately.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2741054].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Hello and thank you for your feedback. We do appreciate your comments and will look into them immediately. We do agree that it is completely unacceptable for any of our receptionist to be using inappropriate language. We are also sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with your appointments. We would be more than happy to look into this for you. We do want you to have an amazing experience at our office and will do what ever we can to make that happen for you. If you would be so kind please send us an email at info@pureorthodontics.ca and we can look into this for you immediately.
Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to hearing from you soon!

Submitted March 4, 2015

We have been patients at Pure Orthodontics for over 2 years now and have had all of our children treated by Dr. Hussain. My family loves going to the office. Everyone there is very knowledgable and friendly. Dr. Hussain always answered all of my questions. We have seen 3 of the girls go on mat leave and have see their babies. We feel like we are part of the family! Thank you for everything you have done for our family and always being willing to donate to our kids hockey teams. I always recommend Dr. Hussain and Pure Orthodontics to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2736828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Thank you for letting us become part of your family too. We love our Pure Family as well too! Always happy to help!

Submitted March 4, 2015

Had a great experience at Pure Orthodontics. Dr. Hussain was great and he said my son didn't need HEADGEAR! We were so relieved to hear that. My sons teeth look amazing and we are so happy we made the choice to see Dr. Hussain. Thank you for making my son's smile spectacular!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2735079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Dr. Hussain does hate headgear! We are glad we could help you achieve your amazing new smile.

Submitted March 4, 2015

The staff at Pure is very friendly and very knowledgable!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2730985].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Thank you for your comments! We do appreciate all the feedback.

Submitted March 4, 2015

My son was especially impressed! Thank you for making the visit wonderful."

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2724200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
We are glad to hear that you son had a good time. Hopefully he got a fresh cookie and remembered to brush after!

Submitted March 4, 2015

Excellent and friendly visit to Pure Orthodontics. All my questions were answered professionally. I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2718187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Thank you for your kind words. We are always happy to help our patients with whatever questions they may have.

Submitted March 4, 2015

I am very happy with Dr Hussain and Pure Orthodontics. Went to another orthodontist and they told me that I was not a candidate for Invisalign then tried to sell me on braces. I went to Dr. Hussain and he explained that I was a candidate for invisalign and that different dentists have different training levels and that not everyone can use invisalign as well as everyone else. The price was also lower then the other office that was pushing the braces on me. Thanks Dr. Hussain I cannot wait for my amazing smile.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
We are Pure Orthodontics love our results we can achieve with Invisalign. Just remember it takes two and we couldn't do it without you!

Submitted March 4, 2015

Amazing doctor and atmosphere. I have taken both of my children to Dr. Hussain and I couldn't be happier. There teeth look amazing and everyone has been great. I tell all my friends and family to see Dr. Hussain at Pure Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2714294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Thank you for your comments. We are truly grateful for all of our patients and the best compliment we can receive is the referral of your friends and family!

Submitted March 4, 2015

"Quick and friendly service. Very happy overall . I would recommend this place"

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2708717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
We are glad to hear you had a great experience. Thank you for your kind words!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Great and professional staff and great experience. Love the office decoration.the staff are so nice.Dr Hussain is the best Dr in town!!"

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2706591].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
Thank you for noticing the decoration, the girls work really hard to make the office look nice and you just made their day! We definitely have the best patients in town!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2015