Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

Love this doctor! Was told by 3 other doctors and was told I wasn't a candidate for Invisalign and they would have to pull teeth out. Dr. Hussain told me I could do Invisalign and I didn't need teeth out. My teeth look amazing and I am so happy that I came to Pure Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2574646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

Lots of great information and fast service my daughter was so excited!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567376].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

The staff - all of them - are friendly and cheerful. Most staff go out of their way to help you. Dr. Hussain is always in a great mood, ready to help. The office layout is beautiful, and usually when you're given an appointment, it's almost always on point, with very few delays. Overall a wonderful place."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2554271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2014

Okay, call me cliché but I'm also on the boat where I got the best service from Dr. Hussain and his staff. They're extremely knowledgeable with that they do and their service is quick and on point. All of them are smiling and makes sure you're comfortable. They know what they're doing, what they're talking about, and how to go step-by-step with the patient.

Not to mention, their interior is stunning! The cleanliness, the updated tools/hardware, the atmosphere, it's definitely the best orthodontist I've ever been to. I highly recommend it, as long as you can afford the price!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542157].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Everyone is ALWAYS so friendly at helpful at Pure Orthodontics. Dr Hussein is amazing with the kids, talking to them and treating them like the young adults they are. Always a positive experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2497483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

LOVED Dr. Amer Hussain and his team. At first, I was skeptical about getting braces at an older age but his team made me feel so comfortable and at ease about it that I had to get started. They are always available to answer any questions I have had along the way and always get back to me promptly. I would recommend Pure Orthodontics to ANYONE who wants to get braces at any age. Thank you Pure Orthodontics for helping me get the smile I have always wanted. You guys rock!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

I wish I never got my braces here. I was excited because their clinic was right by my house in the west end and close to the lrt. I have had the run around booking appointments that work for me because they are never open at the clinic by my house. I have had the run around being booked in their other two locations. I was under the impression all 3 clinics are open at all times but they just move from one to another. It makes it very hard to accommodate me and to pick up supplys when I need. I was disappointed that the doctor him self doesn't work on me but his assistants do. Its always a new assistant working on me and they are always in a rush. I have had many issues with things not sticking and hurting me when I go home. It's hard always having to come back to get things fixed. I wish they would be more careful. This is a lot of money for me to spend on my own.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2208825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

All the staff are friendly and cheerful. Dr. Hussain is always in a great mood. Overall a wonderful place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

My daughter had treatment with Dr. Hussain that started June 2012, it was amazing to watch the transformation. She just got her braces off March 14/14 and now how has the most beautiful smile. This little journey has been well worth it. I would recommend Dr. Hussain and his staff to anyone. They are fabulous!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

The staff are great here. Very welcoming environment and very accommodating. Very quick to respond to questions if you email them and very caring and generous doctor. Fantastic experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208821].votes_count ]]