Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

My experience, as usual, was amazing at Dr. Hussein's office. I went in to my second set of trays for my invisalign treatment. Dr. Hussein performed some minor adjustments and answered my underlying questions. He's nice and smooth, and super confident. His assistant, Hailey, is also fantastic. Every time I've been there thus far, it's been a spectacular experience, with very few, if any hick-ups.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2014

Went to Dr. Hussain for my first exam . Due to it being free, like a lot of us do. Unfortunately the exam was a joke. Went for a second opinion. The difference of quality of examination was night a day. The information and treatment planning I got from my second opinion is incompatible. He maybe spent 2 minutes looking in my mouth. Where my second exam lasted 15 minutes. If you want to get awwd by silly sales gimmicks do it. This place is a scam and an assembly line. A chop shop. I spoke with a co worker and she was offered gift cards to Starbucks to submit these reviews. Look at the volume of reviews compared to other orthodontists. Open your eyes and shame on you. I'm glad I chose to take the quality of my heath with a professional who actually does adjustments themselves. I am not paying an assistant to do my treatment . I'm glad I went with someone who actually cares about patients and not just money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2654589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

"Dr. Hussain is great dr!!Friendly amazing staff. Best place in town!!! "

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

The girl who was working on my braces was a perfectionist. She took her time and a lot of effort to ensure that the braces were secure and the wire wasn't bothering me on the ends. Very educated too when I asked her a question about my teeth. Overall best experience I've had yet :-)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2643002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

"This is a great place to get braces! So friendly and easy to talk to! "

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2642804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Hussain and his staff. As an adult getting braces for the second time, I was nervous about the process, but it was quick and painless. I would highly recommend Pure Orthodontics for any adult or child needing treatment. I love that they have multiple locations. I live in the South West so going into any of their office is great and never an issue. I would also recommend that if you are looking to get your teeth straightened that you look for an Orthodontist. I was fooled my first time by my dentist who said he could do my braces for me. I was very upset when I found out that he wasn't even a real orthodontist. I really hope that no one has to go through what I went through. Do yourself a favour and see an Orthodontist like Dr. Hussain.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2637495].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I am so happy that I got my braces here. I saw Dr. Hussain in their west Edmonton clinic. My wedding is coming up and I have always been self conscious about my teeth never smiling in photos and always covering my mouth when I laugh. I cannot believe how fast my teeth are changing! I think they look amazing already. I'm so happy I made the decision to get braces. The girls are all so friendly at the office and help me with whatever I need! I never really wait for an appointment and I get in with times that work for my schedule. Dr. Hussain is very caring and definitely is amazing at straightening teeth. I went to another office and you can certainly tell the difference in the office as soon as you step into Pure Orthodontics. I recommend Dr. Hussain and Pure Orthodontics to all my friends!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2637356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

Awesome office and doctor! I take both of my kids to see Dr. Hussain in Sherwood. My kids love it here and I would definitely recommend them.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2616733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

All I can say is we are so happy we came here for another opinion! We just finished my sons invisaligns and we couldn't be happier! Especially since we were told by other orthodontist that he would need surgery and teeth pulled. We were also told by one doctor he could do it with lingual braces but the price was almost double what we paid at Pure!!
All the girls at Pure are always smiling and happy and my kids loved going there. They were very caring and talked to my kids like little adults which I really appreciated. Dr. Hussain was also amazing! We still cannot believe how good my son's teeth look and that he could do it with invasligns.
I Recommend Dr Hussain and Pure Orthodontics to all my friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2602671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Love this doctor! Was told by 3 other doctors and was told I wasn't a candidate for Invisalign and they would have to pull teeth out. Dr. Hussain told me I could do Invisalign and I didn't need teeth out. My teeth look amazing and I am so happy that I came to Pure Orthodontics!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2574646].votes_count ]]