You may also like

Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

Great experience all around. Staff is always welcoming. Dr. Huussain is very knowledgeable and always answers any questions in an understandable way.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Amazing office and love Dr. Hussain. He is so caring and such a perfectionist. I love my smile and I am so Happy I went to Pure Orthodontics. Thanks Dr. H!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2774415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Dr. Hussain is very passionate about his work. He is always looking for the best results for each and every individual. I'm 16 months into my treatment and haven't had one issue with him or his staff. I always look forward to my appointments at Pure Orthodontics!! Always a positive, happy place, how could you not look forward to that?!?!! To the Pure Team, keep up the AMAZING work. Thanks again, I sure do appreciate it:)

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2759608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

The girl who put the braces on my teeth, she glued between my teeth so now the floss doesn't get through some teeth.
When Dr. Hussain came to adjust my brackets, he kept talking without the mask on and it was uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2758258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Amazing experience at Pure. Love Dr. Hussain! I took my kids to them and they love going there. Very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

I had a really pleasant experience at Pure Orthodontics and I found Dr. Hussain to be extremely knowledgeable. He is very friendly and easy going. My kids had no trouble communicating with him. From the front office to the orthodontist, I can easily say that I would recommend friends and family to Dr. Hussain!! Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754886].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

We are so happy we found Dr. Hussain. Both of our kids have been treated by him. We just took their braces off and their teeth look amazing. For my son, we took him to other orthodontist and they told us he needed jaw surgery and Dr. Hussain did it with Invisalign. We are so thankful we came in to see him for a second opinion. The girls were also great and always made us feel like part of the family. Thank you guys!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

My daughter just got her braces off and she looks amazing. I am so happy we choose to see Dr. Hussain. He was very caring and informative and does amazing work. My older son had braces in Halifax and I wish Dr. Hussain could have treated him instead. My daughter cannot stop smiling! Thank you Dr. Hussain!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2753185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

I finished my orthodontic treatment at another office a year ago and was not completely satisfied with the result. I shopped around until I came across PURE ORTHODONTICS. I am extremely satisfied with my results now. Dr Hussain fixed my smile in only 8 months and he was very fair with his pricing. I know I am super picky and Dr Hussain was always available to answer all my questions.

My daughter is turning 12 and unfortunately it she has my teeth. When its time for her to get braces my first stop is PURE.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2750952].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

I was in the office the other day and Dr. Hussain had asked patients in the clinic to go on rate md and write a good review about their experience. He was also discussing these ratings with his staff. After hearing this I decided to take a look on the site and read what all the hype was about. I have to say that I am absolutely floored by the lack of professionalism in Dr. Hussain's response to a patient review on March 11. I may not be in the dental field but I do know that competitors in any field don't have time to go online and write negative reviews. To make that assumption boggles my mind. My perspective on this office has completely changed. I have to wonder if I made the right decision coming to see him. I have never seen his associate but I have heard nothing but amazing things about him. I am told he doesn't work out of the west office which is a shame because I prefer that location. I have to agree that patient care does seem to be declining. Even from the consultation to having regular appointments I noticed a huge difference. At the end of my consult he said to call him with any questions. Whenever I call and ask to speak with him I am never able to. I am told he doesn't take patient phone calls and I have to make an appointment. That is completely acceptable as I imagine him to be busy during the day, but then why tell me to call you if you won't take my call? I also saw someone mention that his receptionists talk inappropriately. I have heard firsthand some of the conversations and I can definitely say that they are not always appropriate. I understand they are young girls and want to chat about their weekend or whatever else, but there is a time and place and maybe some more training wouldn't hurt. I have to wonder if their professionalism is learnt from Dr. Hussain. Because judging from his aggressive response I see that they do not have a very good example. I love that Pure Orthodontics is so involved with charity and that is a reason why I chose them in the first place however I agree it is about quality, not how much you donate. In addition, you aren't fooling anyone with your good deeds, those are tax write offs. I love the atmosphere at pure and the staff has always been very helpful but I do wish he hadn't mentioned writing a review for him. Now that I have see how his offices responds to patients I can't say I will ever be comfortable bringing an issue to him personally.

Was this rating useful? 12 [[ userState['ratings'][2750857].votes_count ]]