Dr. Amer Hussain

5 1 4.2

You may also like

Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

Dr. Hussain is absolutely right. This is not TMZ. however all comments made are each persons opinion. It is true that Dr. Hussai makes sexually explicit comments and listens to inappropriate music in his office while at work. It is also true that he does "party" on occassion with his staff. What is also true is that he is a good orthodontist. While I am not sure who is attacking Dr. Hussain i don't disagree with anything being written. As a someone employed in the dental community I have heard nothing but awful things from other dentists. Very few dental offices refer to Pure because of Dr. Hussains attitude and reputation. That being said he is great at what he does. Ots a shame that he lacks the professionalism to go with it. If he had that he would be a superstar. As a former employee also, I have to say that the office organization is a total joke. You have an office manager making over $3000 every two weeks to literally pawn all her work off on someone else. She doesn't hire, post jobs, calculate payroll hours,and half the time she has someone else say they are the office manager when dealing with patient complaints. I did all of this for her. So I am sure Dr. Hussain is very aware of who this review is written by. In addition he taxes staff incorrectly. I had to pay back $2800 while another former staff member had to pay back $4200. This is an issue being taken up with the CRA on our part. We aren't all rich like him. We can't afford nice cars and expensive homes so when his staff goes to him in tears he should make it priority to ensure they are happy. There is video recordings in all of his clinics and SherwoodPark has audio. It is true that who ever wrote the last review said there is no patient confidentiality. As someone who used to sit in there and laugh with Dr. hussain and the office manager while watching someone handle a patient complaint, I can tell you honestly that Dr. Hussain only cares about the money. I took a medical leave and was forced to resign as a result. Dr. Hussain did not once call or text to see how I was or if was okay. This is someone who claims he cares but actions speak louder than words. I think I have made it quite clear who I am. While I am not sure who else is writing reviews I can tell you for sure that they are true. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2817057].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

Notice how Dr Hussain has way more reviews than other orthodontists? He pressures his staff to write good reviews to cover up all of the actual patients who have written of their bad experiences at this office. He also bribes patients with gift cards if they will write a good review.

All I can say is PLEASE DO YOUR RESEARCH before going to this practice. He has a very poor reputation in the dental community, and is a joke amongst orthodontists.

His staff have a hard time finding work with Pure Orthodontics on their resume because of this reputation, so take it from me, a former employee, that this is not a place you want to take your kids to.

Dr Hussain makes derogatory remarks about attractive female patients, and will only hire based on age & looks. There is ZERO patient confidentiality here.

Dr Hussain may be a great orthodontist, but I cannot stand behind someone that exhibits such lack of character.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2816429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

Dr. Amer Hussain's response
We did not want to dignify these comments with a response. This is not TMZ. If is very disheartening that you have this much hate inside you. These comments are blatantly false. We do not know why you have such a personal vendetta against Dr. Hussain, but he wishes the best for you. It is easy to sit behind a computer and pretend to be a former employee but you cannot even state your name. If these were true comments you would be willing to put your real name behind your comments.

Submitted May 24, 2015

For someone who is in his mid 30s and is a professional, he certainly is quite a child. For one, his response to a review from March is completely uncalled for really speaks to his character. For two, he posted both and instagram and facebook photo of himself with a caption saying "drinking with my staff dont tell my family about all this extra sugar." I assume this is in response to the previous review. How immature can you be? Dr. Hussain is trying to make a joke but the only joke I see is him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2816343].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2015

I think it's funny that I wrote a review not long ago that has now been taken down. I thought freedom of speech was a liberty that I had in this country. I was merely stating facts that it is hard to take a professional seriously when they make crude comments and go out drinking with their staff while pointing out he is a married man with children. I know this to be true from a former staff member. I also stated that some of the girls in his clinic do not have their orthodontic module but are practicing regardless. This is not defamation of character if its factual. I believe that prospective patients should know ALL the facts prior to selecting a health care professional. Maybe he should change his ways if he is going to hide the truth from the public. It is not fair for someone to enter into an 8000 contract with this man if they aren't privy to information.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2812514].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 20, 2015

Dr. Hussain and his staff lack empathy and professionalism. They always call and try to con you into getting a "consultation" that is not needed and unnecessary. This is money grabbing scheme and I am not stupid. If I needed dental work... beleive me you would be the last person I would be seeing in this city. So stop with the calls already. There is a reason why I don't pick up the calls so quit forcing appointments on me that I do not require nor have the money for.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2808201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Amazing experience with Dr. Hussain. I came to see him even though my dentist referred me somewhere else. I am on parent council at my son's school and the principle informed us at a meeting that this amazing orthodontist donated free braces to a underprivileged student at our school! I was so touched by the story I had to meet him. I am so happy there are still people like this left in the world that are willing to give back!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2805296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I do not recommend this orthodontist to anyone. He is not honest when it comes to treatment options. He's money hungry and could care less about your teeth! His care and practice are totally lacking.

Was this rating useful? 7 [[ userState['ratings'][2797799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Amazing Doctor. highly recommend. Love my current ortho treatment. Love Pure Ortho!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2795470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Hussain is not just your typical "good doctor". Him and his team are exceptionally Great! The energy in the facility is always so warm and welcoming. It is clear that Dr.Hussain is pationate about making your smile perfect. I feel more than confident with his opinion, suggestions, and advise. Not to mention his staff! Unbelievable. I love those girls! Professional and always so sweet! Something else I noticed right away... they are personally interested in you. I always feel special... they remember you like your the only client they have. Honestly, I could go on and on. I would recommend Dr.Hussain and his team any day to anyone. In fact I did! :) My sister is also having her smile perfected with me.. by the Pure Orthodontics Team!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2791086].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Great experience all around. Staff is always welcoming. Dr. Huussain is very knowledgeable and always answers any questions in an understandable way.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2774505].votes_count ]]