Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain

Rate Dr. Amer Hussain

Dr. Amer Hussain's Ratings

Everyone is ALWAYS so friendly at helpful at Pure Orthodontics. Dr Hussein is amazing with the kids, talking to them and treating them like the young adults they are. Always a positive experience.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2014 | flag

LOVED Dr. Amer Hussain and his team. At first, I was skeptical about getting braces at an older age but his team made me feel so comfortable and at ease about it that I had to get started. They are always available to answer any questions I have had along the way and always get back to me promptly. I would recommend Pure Orthodontics to ANYONE who wants to get braces at any age. Thank you Pure Orthodontics for helping me get the smile I have always wanted. You guys rock!!!

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

I wish I never got my braces here. I was excited because their clinic was right by my house in the west end and close to the lrt. I have had the run around booking appointments that work for me because they are never open at the clinic by my house. I have had the run around being booked in their other two locations. I was under the impression all 3 clinics are open at all times but they just move from one to another. It makes it very hard to accommodate me and to pick up supplys when I need. I was disappointed that the doctor him self doesn't work on me but his assistants do. Its always a new assistant working on me and they are always in a rush. I have had many issues with things not sticking and hurting me when I go home. It's hard always having to come back to get things fixed. I wish they would be more careful. This is a lot of money for me to spend on my own.

Submitted July 14, 2014 | flag

All the staff are friendly and cheerful. Dr. Hussain is always in a great mood. Overall a wonderful place.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

My daughter had treatment with Dr. Hussain that started June 2012, it was amazing to watch the transformation. She just got her braces off March 14/14 and now how has the most beautiful smile. This little journey has been well worth it. I would recommend Dr. Hussain and his staff to anyone. They are fabulous!!!

Submitted June 13, 2014 | flag

The staff are great here. Very welcoming environment and very accommodating. Very quick to respond to questions if you email them and very caring and generous doctor. Fantastic experience!

Submitted May 28, 2014 | flag

Dr. Hussain and his staff have been amazing! Pure is such a fun enviornment and everyone is always smiling. You can tell all staff members really enjoy their jobs! My smile has come a long way as well... I have been using Invisalign for 7 months and my teeth are near perfect! Only a couple months to go. I am so unbelievably pleased with my progress. Thank you Pure!

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

"We couldn't be more pleased with the professional and caring service we received at Pure Orthodontics. Our 15 year old son just finished his treatment and the results are even better than we imagined. My Mom has also started treatment so it really is for all ages. Many Thanks to Dr. Hussain and his staff! Sincerely, Joanne Howard "

Submitted May 14, 2014 | flag

The BEST orthodontic place to go to! Really great people who work there! As soon as you walk in the door, they make you feel at home and they all know you by name! Really intelligent orthodontists that work there, and they're front desk staff are great! And there's even a really nice, cute blonde girl with beautiful eyes and a perfect smile that works there xD :) Ohhhh yeaaa!

Submitted May 12, 2014 | flag

The staff here are always welcoming and really know their stuff. Dr. Hussain always comes over and checks out what is going on with my braces and answers any questions I may have. I have had the braces for a year and see a big difference already. If anyone needs braces I would recommend them go see Dr. Hussain for sure.

Submitted April 16, 2014 | flag