Rate Dr. Abdussalam Aradi

Dr. Abdussalam Aradi's Ratings

Staff are extremely unhelpful and Dr Aradi is clueless. Only thing I would ever go to him for would be prescription refills. That man and his staff have left me very frustrated. Went to get bloodwork done for a specific condition and the results came back for a list of stuff I didnt care about--they left out the results for the ONE thing I went in for. VERY angry.. What a waste of time made worst that I got a needle for NOTHING because they didnt test for what they were supposed to and I have a phobia of needles.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

Been waiting for an hour and a half. Finally the receptionist called Dr. Aradi to see when he was going to come to work. Apparently Dr Aradi didn't know he was on walk in clinic duty. He might be here in 1/2 hour. Wow! Waiting..... Waiting..... Wish I had gone to Rexall medical clinic instead of the Synergy

Submitted March 2, 2013 | flag

The first visit he seemed a little rushed. He is a doctor that likes to hit the point and be done. But I have adjusted to this and prefer this now. You just have to be straight and to the point which is really all that it needs to be. Your not paying home to be your therapist. He is proffesional, his staff is kind and very helpful. I left my last doctor because of constant cancelations and rude staff. So far everything has been good.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2013 | flag

Very poor bedside manner (not professional at all) cannot look at you when he thinks he is in a conversation with you.... very uncomfortable with him,,,, as previous documentation read would not even take my pet to him .... I agree..... very rushed, in and out of the office.... and its all about himself ......

Submitted Jan. 24, 2013 | flag

After being a patient for app. 5 month Dr. Aradi had me confused twice with another patient. During visits he often seems rushed and I have to remind him of previous discussed things because he cannot remember them. He made mistakes with three different referrals and it took me a long time to have everything sorted out. His receptionist seems overwhelmed with the workload and is very rude. His medical assistants however, are very polite.

Submitted Sept. 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Aradi is update to date with technology, which is impressed me, but was definitely trying to get me in and out of his office as fast as possible. He had an icy bedside manner and looked irritated when I asked for a referral to a lab for a test. I'll be driving the extra half hour to see my original doctor instead of Dr. Aradi.

Submitted June 18, 2012 | flag

He's not super warm and quite rushed but he knows what he's doing. As long as you don't need a doctor who will coddle you, he's decent.

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

I find him very knowledgeable and helpful. Much improved bedside manner.

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

Submitted April 30, 2012 | flag

i read through the comments and i have to agree with all of them. it seems like he is a doctor just to make it look good for himself. i will never go back and never bring your child to him either.

Submitted April 8, 2012 | flag