Rate Dr. David Taylor

Dr. David Taylor's Ratings

" BE AWARE" Dr Taylor is a very incompetent dr and when he operated on arm for a fistula he hurried my operation because he never bothered to make sure it worked by listening for the sound of flow while, and by checking he would have known in recovery the nurse said in all her years she has never seen one not work right away, nurse tried calling the dr and he couldn't be bothered to come back now have to be redone but this time with a different surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164997].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2014

I did not like this doctor, he may be an excellent surgeon, but nonetheless, he seems not to change surgical gloves when inspecting wounds, he touched a door and can of garbage with the same gloves that he touched my wound with post op during a visit to his office...yikes!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2013

Loaded with experience,skillful and yet humble , excellent surgical team, helpful and kind receptionist. My mom surgery went well.Excellent VGH 8 fl personnel. TOTALLY IMPRESSED!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Excellent surgeon. Communicates well. Highly recommended. His receptionist Elsa, is very pleasant and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164994].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

Very good doc comprehensive follow upthe staff on his ward are excellent

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2012

Fantastic Surgeon. I had my first rib resected for a thoracic outlet syndrome last Friday. It is now Wednesday and I've already been back to the gym and back to classes. I am a medical student so I was worried about scheduling but Dr. Taylor and his receptionist Elsa couldn't have been more accommodating. The surgery went off without any complications and there was almost NO pain. I was on some pain killers for two days and since then just an Advil every few hours. The man is skilled, patient and technically excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][164992].votes_count ]]