Rate Dr. Jeffrey Craswell

Dr. Jeffrey Craswell's Ratings

A true professional and a reason I am able to write this review today. Thanks Dr. Jeff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Craswell is thorough, attentive, caring, helpful and compassionate. Incredible bedside manner and personally phone patients with results. (This should not be that exceptional, but lately, I have grown accustomed to office staff, nurses calling with results, rather than the physician him or herself.) Nothing but wonderful things to say about Dr. Craswell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Excellent surgeon, honest and compassionate. You do not go into anything without being informed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

I knew this guy would look after me as I know his family roots. My operation continues to look great after 10 years. Tks dr jeff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165126].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Truly a skilled surgeon and a good communicator who explains procedures very clearly to you at the start. He is also very thorough in post surgical follow-up

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I am grateful to have had Dr. Craswell as my surgeon. He was exceptionally considerate and kind during my pre surgical consultation and took his time to address all my questions. On the day of surgery he was supportive, and my procedure went smoothly. It was a relatively minor surgery, but it made a huge difference having a doctor I could really trust! I've fully recovered now and I'd like anyone who is about to see this surgeon to rest assured that they have a caring professional on their side.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165124].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2012

What a fantastic surgon! He removed my appendix 2 weeks ago today and I have already healed with very minimal scaring! He was very kind and understanding of the pain I was in and I am forever greatful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2011

I've seen a lot of surgeons and specialists in the past years, and Dr. Craswell was a very pleasant surprise! Friendly, interested, unhurried - I almost cried with relief after my appointment. I'm so pleased that I got in to see him, although the waiting list is very, very long.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165122].votes_count ]]