Rate Dr. Nicholas Karaiskos

Dr. Nicholas Karaiskos's Ratings

Dr. nick and his staff are wonderful! They go out of their way to make your child feel welcomed and important not like a number. The offices are always clean and very modern with the latest technology. Dr. Nick is great and very good at what he does.

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Nick is the best. He is cutting edge in terms of technology and extremely diligent about making sure that everything is perfect with regards to his patient's teeth.The offices in both Manotick and Riverside South are well set up with friendly and capable staff. My son went through the Invisalign treatment and it worked perfectly. My daughter also has seen him and liked him as well. Highly recommend Dr. Nick Karaiskos as an orthodontist for your children.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2014 | flag

We are so pleased with Dr. Nick and his staff. They are all so caring and genuinely nice people. They always take the time to answer any questions and always invite me back with my daughter to observe and answer any questions. My daughter always looks forward to going to her appointments which is amazing because before coming to this office she would dread going near any dental office. Dr. Nick is so friendly and ales the time to see us at each visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Nick to anyone looking for outstanding care!

Submitted Feb. 12, 2013 | flag

Great doctor! I had trouble keeping my mouth open while he was fixing my retainer because I was laughing at his conversation the whole time. He did an excellent job though and I haven't needed to go back. Very prompt and curteous staff as well.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Great Orthodontist, exceptional staff, and very caring and warm environment! would recommend to anyone! My daughter loved that he was so nice and joked around with her and he knew who Justin Bieber was!

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag