Rate Dr. Nicholas Karaiskos

Dr. Nicholas Karaiskos's Ratings

Dr. Nick is amazing! His staff are like family to me! We always look forward to our visits. Dr. Nick and his staff are experts at what they do and they all have amazing people skills!! This is the place you want to be!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. nick and his staff are wonderful! They go out of their way to make your child feel welcomed and important not like a number. The offices are always clean and very modern with the latest technology. Dr. Nick is great and very good at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2014

Dr. Nick is the best. He is cutting edge in terms of technology and extremely diligent about making sure that everything is perfect with regards to his patient's teeth.The offices in both Manotick and Riverside South are well set up with friendly and capable staff. My son went through the Invisalign treatment and it worked perfectly. My daughter also has seen him and liked him as well. Highly recommend Dr. Nick Karaiskos as an orthodontist for your children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165482].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2014

We are so pleased with Dr. Nick and his staff. They are all so caring and genuinely nice people. They always take the time to answer any questions and always invite me back with my daughter to observe and answer any questions. My daughter always looks forward to going to her appointments which is amazing because before coming to this office she would dread going near any dental office. Dr. Nick is so friendly and ales the time to see us at each visit. I would highly recommend Dr. Nick to anyone looking for outstanding care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165481].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

Great doctor! I had trouble keeping my mouth open while he was fixing my retainer because I was laughing at his conversation the whole time. He did an excellent job though and I haven't needed to go back. Very prompt and curteous staff as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165480].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Great Orthodontist, exceptional staff, and very caring and warm environment! would recommend to anyone! My daughter loved that he was so nice and joked around with her and he knew who Justin Bieber was!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165479].votes_count ]]