Rate Dr. Nebojsa Kovacina

Dr. Nebojsa Kovacina's Ratings

Great doctor. He followed me for my twin pregnancy and will now be following my twins as well. Always takes the time to reassure and help me out. I was very glad to have him there at delivery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

Dr. Kovacina is amazing at what he does. Always with a smile, he takes the time he needs for each patient and never half-fasts a visit. He is my G.P. and I hope to still have him as my doctor by the time I have kids because I trust him 110% and know that he is great and loves what he does. He goes out of his way and beyond his duties to make sure that everything is ok. Thanks Dr. K!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

Dr Kovacina followed me in my 3rd pregnancy. He is simply adorable. He is passionate about his profession and made me feel so much at ease all the time. He is well knowledgable and takes adequate time to listen and examine. He is very helpful, he even made himself phone calls neccessary to book me for my c-section. I only wish he was able to do it himself. Higly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

SUPER recommended. Friendly, lots of knowledge, calls back if needed. Perfect for a family's needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

GREAT doctor. Friendly and cares to explain about the health problems you may have. SUPER recommended !!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2011

Very helpful, very knowledgeable, listens, answers all my questions, and follows-up with phone calls to make everything is OK. I strongly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][165819].votes_count ]]