Rate Dr. George Scott Dicus

Dr. George Scott Dicus's Ratings

My Mother in law is 85 and was recently hospitalized. She has the begining of Dementia. Dr. Dicus treated her with respect and kindness.A specialist had seen her the same day and did not do the same. He rolled his eyes when she answered a question with confusion. My Mother in law noticed she also noticed when Dr. Dicus took time with her and treated her with respect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

I am an Respiratory Therapist at one of the hospitals he rounds...I absolutely love Dr. Dicus. He has been wonderful to the patients we share and is a good doctor. If you're not in medicine, then there's alot of things that you don't realize that happen that are out of our control (insurance companies, policies, etc.) I recommend him to anyone and if I lived in Searcy instead of just working there he would definitely be my personal physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

As a patient, I was very upset. He was curt to me and very hostile with nurses. He got furious when I refused a medication and insisted on certain tests and refuse discharge without a working diagnosis. Horrible attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

I have never been treated so badly by a doctor before. The nurses kept appologizing for him and his rude behavior. He did not know the chart and kept complianing about the 2 doctors who work with him. I will go to a different hospital if I have to see him again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I saw this doctor while I was in the hospital and it was a very bad experience. He does not care about what is going on with his patients and obviously does not review the charts. He was very rude to me and the staff. Several nurses told me they cannot stand working with him and I understand why.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2008

He was not helpful and didn't seem to know anything about my Mother's case at all. The nurses kept having to remind him about her problems. He was not friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2007

Have used this doctor for 5 years. Done a great job,very caring,hated to see him move...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 8, 2006

Stay away from this doctor! He does not keep up with his patients, he is very uncaring, and never knows exactly what is going on. I am contacting a lawyer because he almost killed my mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2006

This is one of the worst doctors I have ever had. He does not refer to the patient's chart when making decisions. Wanted to put in a feeding tube in our father while he had severe diarrhea - overruled by another doctor who said "I cannot believe any doctor in their right mind would recommend this!" This is a malpractice lawsuit waiting to happen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2006

Seems interested in patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2169292].votes_count ]]