Rate Dr. Nasreen Khalil

Dr. Nasreen Khalil's Ratings

I had my first appointment with Dr.Khalil, and she fit me in at the end of her day(which was near 5:35pm)she apologized to me for keeping me, but she fit me in at the end of "her" day. How nice of her, and she keep me there for over a hour. She took her time with me and hopefully we are on the road to finding out what is wrong with me.She told me she'll do everything to get me better. Very nice, smart Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166860].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2012

dr khalil is one of the finest doctors is all respects of medicine. she is caring, knowldgeable, and l believe brilliant at what she does

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2012

Dr Khalil is one of the brightest people I've ever met. Great in her field, friendly, caring and super-smart. If she is 10 minutes late, she is apologetic. She stays on top of your condition and refers you to the best people possible to help manage your care. Just excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Dr. Khalil is very sweet and so knowledgeable and competent. She shows a lot of heart. I hope she get the funding she needs for her drug to treat people with IPF.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166857].votes_count ]]