Rate Dr. Joyce Kepto

Dr. Joyce Kepto's Ratings

I have been going to this office for more than 20 years, starting with Dr. D. Bart.I will not go to anyone else. I trust Joyce and her staff with my health. She listens and she truly cares. The lower rating on the 'punctuality' is because she does run behind, but that is because she DOES take all the time she needs with each patient. I always know that she will be spending as much time with me as is needed. I highly recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Joyce Kepto and her staff are wonderful, I have been going here for 20 years and they are polite and helpful in every respect, Joyce takes the time to talk to you and answer all your questions, I would never go anyway else!!!!!! Thank you Joyce and staff for all you do for your patients!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

I was in the office when the girl who wrote the last comment was having a fit about not getting a medicine she wanted. The office staff tried to handle her discreetly, but she was loud and rude. Anyone would know she wrote the complaint, because there are not usually people acting like that in this office and I have been a patient there for over 20 years! The office staff is so helpful and kind. They always go way out of their way to meet individual needs. Joyce spends time listening to each patient's concerns, and works with the patients to find the best solution to any problems. She is so thorough in questions and exams. I am glad to have a peaceful and caring place to go for my gynecology visit. I have recommended this office to many friends who have had bad experiences elsewhere. Thanks for your care, and for not being one of those places who will write any prescription a patient requests.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Joyce Kepto seems to be a nice woman but she treated me as though I am not a woman, she touched me and talked to me as if I was nothing and as if my body wasn't mine. The point is I am an adult woman, she should show respect. She cut me off when I told her something didn't seem right and told me that I paid her to tell me what to do and she was going to do that. That is rude and not true. As a patient, I paid her to do her job which should be give me information to aid in my healing, to care for me, make me feel comfortable and better than I did when I came in. That was not the case, I felt violated and I have no respect for this woman. I will never use her or recommend her to anyone. Joyce Kepto's customer service skills are lacking and do not deserve my patronage. Anyone that treats any human being the way she treated me should never be allowed to talk to people, especially not about their health, and especially when you are supposed to let them touch and examine your body.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2013

would never see her again- research before visit. Ask around and double check references on her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2012

Joyce Kepto is the best. When I asked her about birth control methods she took time explaining all my options and the benefits/risks to each one. She has a very gentle touch and is a joy to visit. After an office procedure she gave me her cell phone number in case of a problem over the weekend. She truly cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Simply, the BEST! 100% A+ Each and everytime I visit for my annual, I receive quality compassionate professional services. Respectful, dignified, quality, knowledgable staff. Very timely. Absolute BEST in the business of caring for women! I highly recommend Joyce Kepto, ARNP nad her staff of professionals. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2012

awesome doctor very caring and helpful you feel very comfortable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

They say Caring for Woman and that is 100% true, everyone in her office is friendly and truly cares and wants to help. Joyce is wonderful. I just recently told her I was pregnant, she spent 2hrs talking me about everything. Excellent!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][166959].votes_count ]]