Rate Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Ratings

he is a great doctor he was my family doctor for 6 years , he was really helpful , gave me enough time , listened to me , i followed him from Aylmer to ottawa , I am proud to have a doctor like him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167010].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 21, 2012

I saw Dr. Alhoussan as walk in three months ago, he addressed my concerns in a very nice and professional manner, even thought I have a family doctor who doesn't have time for me, I believe that a qualified doctors doesn't need that long to figure out what was wrong with the patient, I was talking about my symptoms when he asked me if I ever did a thyroid test, I was surprised because my family doctor never asked for it and dr. Alhoussan said that it is less common in men but won't heart to do, the results was positive for hyperthyroid which took my family doctor years to figure it out and only after receiving the results dr. Alhoussan requested, I don't understand why people get angry for not to discuss too many issues in a walk in clinic, does that seems logic to them while someone else is waiting?? Unless they would like to wait forever to be seen then apple clinic would be their best bit, I highly recommend this brilliant doctor and wish he would accept me as a f.patient one day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167009].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

Dr Alhoussan has been my doctor since he opened his practice at Sunrise. Being from Quebec it is very hard to find Doctors. I have been very happy with the service I get from Dr. Alhoussan. He has always been very helpful,patient, kind and he has sent me for referrals when needed. Since he was a Doctor that practiced in Quebec at one time, he is able to give referrals in Quebec, which I like. I am dissapointed to see that others are unhappy with him. If he was taking new patients, I would certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167008].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

This is the perfect doctor to go see when you have simple issues needing prescriptions. His walk-in-clinic is open on saturdays from 10am to 2pm and I was able to be seen within 30 mins (unheard of on the Quebec side). I needed a referral and he was very helpful and quick with the process. I can understand this being an issue in many cases, but I left the clinic quite satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167007].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Terrible doctor who doesn't spend enough time to care about his patients. He should be embarrassed to call himself a physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

The first thing I saw when I entered the office was a pair of soiled scissors on the floor (which he picked up and rinsed in the sink...*_*)... And when he beckoned me to sit on the examination bed, he wiped off a white substance from it that looked oddly like cream or sperm. Not very clean, and not very decisive about my diagnostic either. He was rather cold and not very sensitive. His staff was nice, however, and they were quite helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

This is the worst doctor I have ever had. Period. He makes you feel like you are just another task to accomplish in his factory. I see him because I have no other choice really. I do not have a family doctor and cannot find another walk-in clinic for now. The moment I do, I am out of there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

No follow up on conditions - doesn't even inquire. Only allowed one issue per visit. Must book another appointment and come back even if waiting room is empty. Not sure if unknowledgeable applies but that doesn't matter when there is no interest to address or follow up on medical issues/conditions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167002].votes_count ]]