Rate Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Ratings

Dr Alhoussan has been my doctor since he opened his practice at Sunrise. Being from Quebec it is very hard to find Doctors. I have been very happy with the service I get from Dr. Alhoussan. He has always been very helpful,patient, kind and he has sent me for referrals when needed. Since he was a Doctor that practiced in Quebec at one time, he is able to give referrals in Quebec, which I like. I am dissapointed to see that others are unhappy with him. If he was taking new patients, I would certainly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167008].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

This is the perfect doctor to go see when you have simple issues needing prescriptions. His walk-in-clinic is open on saturdays from 10am to 2pm and I was able to be seen within 30 mins (unheard of on the Quebec side). I needed a referral and he was very helpful and quick with the process. I can understand this being an issue in many cases, but I left the clinic quite satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167007].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 23, 2012

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167006].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Terrible doctor who doesn't spend enough time to care about his patients. He should be embarrassed to call himself a physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

The first thing I saw when I entered the office was a pair of soiled scissors on the floor (which he picked up and rinsed in the sink...*_*)... And when he beckoned me to sit on the examination bed, he wiped off a white substance from it that looked oddly like cream or sperm. Not very clean, and not very decisive about my diagnostic either. He was rather cold and not very sensitive. His staff was nice, however, and they were quite helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

This is the worst doctor I have ever had. Period. He makes you feel like you are just another task to accomplish in his factory. I see him because I have no other choice really. I do not have a family doctor and cannot find another walk-in clinic for now. The moment I do, I am out of there.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

No follow up on conditions - doesn't even inquire. Only allowed one issue per visit. Must book another appointment and come back even if waiting room is empty. Not sure if unknowledgeable applies but that doesn't matter when there is no interest to address or follow up on medical issues/conditions.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][167002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

Always seem to want to get you out of his office as quickly as possible. Doesn't listen. Have to request for the appropriate test to be done (in this case, a throat swab for strep). Tells you to "wait it out". Really likes his prescription pad. I am very unhappy with this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

I have seen this Doctor a few times and although he is a little brusque, he seems to listen and has referred me for 3 diagnostic tests (on 2 separate issues). The reception has always been friendly and helpful. Their policy is stated very clearly on the wall that they will only deal with one issue per appointment and their cancellation policy, while fairly limited is also stated. That being said, a phone call reminder about appointments would be useful, especially when booked months in advance. Their appointment timing is not terribly good and maybe this is because they are also a walk-in clinic with only 1 doctor. I do believe that people these days need to be self-educated and in charge of your own health. If the doctor has not suggested something that you think you should have or do (eg. a colonoscopy if you have family history), then ASK!! Be firm but polite! It goes a long way!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167000].votes_count ]]