You may also like

Rate Dr. Walid Alhoussan

Dr. Walid Alhoussan's Ratings

Horrible experience, poor knowledge of medicine, unsanitary place, I did not see him wash his hands not even once, couldn't even give me a diagnosis, he even hinted to see another doctor because he didn't know the cause of a persistent caugh I have been suffering for weeks now...I took his advise and went to a real Doctor and she prescribe me something simple and over the counter.
I think that Walid Alhoussan is a fake and impostor doctor which I wouldn't trust my health to...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2850993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2015

If you are looking for a good Dr. HE IS NOT, I came accross this site and wanted to see if I was the exception or the rule. I came to this dr. Due to palpitations I was experiencing once in a while and he sent me on my way with a GERD medication RX, but it did not add up so, I went for a second opinion and to make the story short I am now been followed by a cardiologist due to an over size tricuspid valve which is not closing properly. All I am saying is you got the tools to make good decisions.

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2819970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Alhoussan more than a month ago in Loblaws clinc in Nepean for my flu symptoms, this is the first time I ever meet with him, he was such a nice doctor, he didn't assume it was only flu he examined me throughly and asked me a lot of questions, I felt safe, he just need to pay more to hire a good English or French spoken secretary (or both since I came from Aylmer) instead of his nice but ignorant one who can't speak any languages (sorry doc!).
Highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783591].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 21, 2015

I was incredibly lucky to have such a bright, caring doctor in my life. Knowing him since 2011 always takes the time to listen no matter how busy his clinic is, His staff is equally polite but need some more improvement with their English language thats all, Dr. Alhoussan should be given at least a "6".or more.
Thank you Dr. Alhoussan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

His staff is very nice but he needs to have a better knowledgeable ones in my opinion too.
I was running from a walk in clinic to another since I don't have family doctor to find a doctor who can find out what was going wrong with my cough
they all advice me after seeing me for less that 2 minutes to take an over the counter medications THATS ALL
Doctor Alhoussan told me that cough medications wont work for me because my symptoms are not related to my lungs and gave me a medication for my stomach!!, he told me that it should stop my suffering, weird but I decided to give it s try and guess what, it works like magic.
This doctor is brilliant, if you have a "medical" not a social problem go see this doctor because I think he reserve his valuable time to patient who need MEDICAL attention!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763794].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 1, 2015

I will never set a foot in that place again, sure he can take both health cards but thats about it!...knowlagewise I don't beilive he is a smart dr. Bottom line, I would stay away from that clinic and I was in a waiting list to become a patientof his but I already deleted it since I don't want him as my Dr!...He is that bad of a dr!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2763493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Very helpful and listened well. Speaks french and English. Accepts health cards from both provinces. Convenient hours.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739282].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 28, 2015

Idiot, I couldn't believe what I was reading. I will never set a foot in that place, I rather wait in an emergency room than going back there! That man must be snorting some meds!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2724253].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2015

Wow, worst experiance ever. Never again will I be going back to that clinic...I wish I COULD HAVE SEEN THIS SITE BEFORE...SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2710299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

not intelligent , idiot ,not human ,useless doctor do not see him the worst ever

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2680863].votes_count ]]