Rate Dr. Todd W. Peters

Dr. Todd W. Peters's Ratings

He specializes in Back Injuries/Surgeries. I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disk disease. He operated on me and placed a Titanium Rod in my lower back. He is the only Doctor that I will allow to operate on me at any time. Excellent bedside manner, follows up with my physical therapist and has called me several times to see how I am doing. He is 2 hours away from me, so he has made arrangements to visit with me at my local Doctors office, so I do not have to make the trip over the pass. You cannot get much better treatment than that.

Submitted June 20, 2012 | flag

Dr Peters did my fusion at L5-S1 two days before Thanksgiving 06. He came in before eating his Thanksgiving dinner to check on my condition. (I'd had a sort of rough night) He and his PA Cameron are the best. I've had an awesome result with my surgery. Much better than I really expected.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

CARES ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF PATIENT.EXPLAINS ALL OPTIONS WITH CLARITY AND PATIENCE.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

Dr. Peters has an excellent "bedside" manner. He makes me feel like I am important and that he isn't in any hurry to get out of my appointment. I've had 5 surgeries with Dr. Peters and would recommend him to ANYONE! His PA Camerone is awesome too. They truly care.

Submitted March 13, 2009 | flag