Dr. Daniel Tan

Rate Dr. Daniel Tan

Dr. Daniel Tan's Ratings

Amazing service. You can't keep everyone happy. Dr Tan is wonderful and provides excellent service each time I visit. Some people cannot be pleased and expect the world. I recommend Dr Tan to everyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

Incredibly low quality service. Cleaning took less than 30 seconds which is an indication of how careless it was. Filling procedure was incredibly rushed and low quality. It was like going to a McDonald's dentist. Fast service, rude staff, and poor quality product. The hygienist used only 1 tray for the floride so essentially did only half of my teeth. She said "keep it in for 1 minute." After 15 seconds I was told to spit it out. I would never go again to this dentist, even if I was paid. I think I left with dirtier teeth then when I came. I would not recommend this low quality dentist to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Prone to making substantial errors.Fails to take on advice from other health care professionals.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

He is the best dentist I have ever been to.I took my 3 children to him, when we left his surger, they all wanted to know when could they go back.Excellent with kids, my partner (who hadn't been to a dentist in 5 yrs, because he was too scared) goes to him now and his son. Both really happy with him too. Anyone who complains about him is obviously very hard to please. Keep up the great work Dr Dan Tan, me and my kids love your work.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Very professional and straightforward. Explains clearly and works smoothly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2012

Can be a little abrupt in manner.Just a young doctor that will polish his people skills in the long run possibly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

He is the best dentist in the whole wide world. He has excellent sills, communicates well, very courteous, trustworthy, patient, and caring

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Can not do a scale and clean properly, twice I was not satisfied. Told me I 'needed' (giving the impression that it was essential for the health of my teeth) a particular procedure done on one of my teeth, which I knew was not the case. He even came into the reception area telling me to make an appoitment there and then. When I told my new dentist she concured and said the issue did not even exist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167210].votes_count ]]