Rate Dr. Osamah Alenezi

Dr. Osamah Alenezi's Ratings

The most caring and helpful Dr I have ever delt with. He along with his staff saved my life.
Along with Dr Conway, Shawn, and others are the most caring team I have ever met.
h

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr Osamah Alenezi is so smart and kind he takes the time to go through results with you and help you understand them. he has helped me a number of times and helped cure my uncle of hep c. he helps anyone he can including my own mom Dixie. his staff are so nice and welcoming and they help the less fortunate by feeding them and giving them vitamins and helping them with whatever infectiouse diease they might have. I am glad my uncle introduced me to him he has changed my life for the better and people around mes life so im very thankful to him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167231].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Alenezi is a very knowledgeable and compassionate man. He has always gone out of his way to help when required. He doesn't just see patients - he sees the people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167230].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

He,s a very good,enlighten in is feild,s and just all around nice DR.- THANK YOU MICHAEL HILL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2013

I see Dr Alenezi every 2 weeks, and he always takes the time to listen to my concerns, and review my blood work. He is knowledgeable, intelligent and respectful. He has a very friendly demeanor while remaining professional. He's given me his cell phone number in case i have any problems. I never feel that i'm being rushed or pushed out the door. I trust his guidance and am very happy with the level of care he provides. Never a problem with prescriptions or letters or forms he needs to complete. The office staff is very friendly. I am very happy having Dr Alenezi as my caregiver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167228].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2013

I was referred to Dr Alenezi by Dr Batt. Dr Alenezi saved my life last year, he called me at home to get to the hospital asap. After a routine blood test. I had complete renal failure, he met me at the hospital, explained my problem as he eased me through admission. He got a wheelchair and pushed me to my emergency room himself. There's more, but when someone saved your life like he did, I am a fan!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167227].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Great Dr, super down to earth and approachable. Works collaboratively with his patient to find the best solution.Would def recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167226].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Doctor Alenezi is the best, He is very Careful and helpful, He is always in a good mood, good mannered and knows what he is doing, I trust him and I m feel very comfortable talking to him about my case in a openly way, Doctor Alenezi is a higly recomended doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167225].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

Dr. A is a intelligent, caring, respectful, and thoughtful doctor. He is very thouroughhighly respoect him and trust and compassionate when it comes to one own personal healthcare. As long as you have an appointment he is usually on time. My father and I have been seeing Dr. Alenezi for awhile now and trust him with all of our healthcare needs. He deserves more credit then that of which he has been given. THANX DOC!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Unfortunately, in my pursuit of treatment for Lyme Disease, Dr. Alenezi, is one more doctor on a long list of doctors who refuse to acknowledge the growing evidence that Chronic Lyme Disease is here, is real, and is an epidemic. According to Canadian Health Authorities, Lyme Disease requires only a clinical diagnosis and doctors should not rely on a positive BC CDC Lyme test. When Dr. Alenezi's first question to me, in regards to Lyme Disease, was, "have you traveled to eastern United States?", I should've walked out the door.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][167223].votes_count ]]