Rate Dr. Miguel Imperial

Dr. Miguel Imperial's Ratings

Altough the problem may or may not be related to this persons' expertise [we do not know yet], he allows enough time and personally phoned when a test result came in months later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

During my initial consult with the doctor - proir to any testing - the good docotr informed me that he had many patients like me. He was ready to prescribe antipsychotics. He was not interested in the fact that I am under the care of a doctor as well as two ENT`s and a GI doctor.I had hoped to add him to the mix but I was insulted by his attitude. I feel sorry for his other patients as he classifies them as delusional and treatment is based on that assumption.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

Dr. Imperial is the epitome of what a good doctor should be. I paid him a visit just before Christmas and was delighted on how he approached my medical problem. He is able to diagnose medical conditions through very logical steps. Much like a problem troubleshooter. I highly, highly recommend him to any one in the East Vancouver area. May your kind live forever, Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167235].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2012

If you need a doctor who cares and will listen, Dr. Imperial is "THE ONE" you would want to see. He listens and he takes time to explain to you what to expect; diagnosis and prognosis. Sometimes truth hurts esp. when it comes to our health, but knowing your condition will better help you do help yourself. That's where Dr. Imperial's knowledge help a great deal!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2011

After seeing a few other doctors, Dr Imperial was the only one willing to listen to all my symptoms and not rule out any posibilities. This alone sets him apart from the majority of Doctors I have encountered. Excellent Doctor...highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2011

Specialist in tropical and travel medicine issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167232].votes_count ]]