Rate Dr. Kristy Lewis

Dr. Kristy Lewis's Ratings

Dr. Lewis is very good at diagnosing your problems, and her treatment plan is for the patient and not to sell loads of homeopathic products. She diagnosed me at my first visit while 2 specialist and my family doctor had not been able to point out the issue and suggest proper treatment plan for almost 6 years. She is working along with my family doctor now, and has been very helpful to support with her supportive treatment plan.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2012

I have been seeing dr. Kristy for only 5 months and I`m very impressed with her approachability and helpfulness. She is an excellent communicator and discusses the naturopathic solutions to my issues until I understand them clearly. She has a positive attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2012

Kristy is very patient-oriented. Her sessions are supportive and educational. She provides you the tools to heal yourself naturally. I have never been able to trust a conventonal doctor like I trust her. She has helped free me from prescription asthma medication, which I had been taking for almost 20 years!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

I've been seeing Dr. Lewis for years and she is very caring and helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr. Lewis is extremely patient-oriented and makes the session all about you. She is enthusiast and vibrant, ensuring that the energy she emits is to conducive to healing and sustainable health. She never pushes and always recommends courses of action that are appropriate for the patient and the situation Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone as she could help make a positive change in anyone's life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2011

Dr. Lewis is by far the best Naturopathic doctor in Ottawa. Our entire family has had many visits with her and I can not say enough about her. Clearly this is her passion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167310].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Lewis for three years and she is by far the best Naturopath Doctor in Ottawa. Being in the health field I have sent many to her, you will be very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167309].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Lewis for about 2 years. Dr. Lewis' dietary and supplement recommendations have helped improve my wife's gastro-intenstinal issues. I have only a few minor food sensitivies and the dietary and supplement recommendations that I follow based on Dr. Lewis' advice helps me feel that my good health is being "naturally" maintained.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167308].votes_count ]]