Rate Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich

Dr. Nick G. Slenkovich's Ratings

Dr. Slenkovich was one of two doctors I considered. I didn't have to go to the second consult as I knew that this office was the place for my procedure. Dr. Slenkovich was my choice because he made me feel comfortable and he didn't pressure me into other procedures I did not need. Answered all my questions and I was ready to roll into the OR immediately. Couldn't wait! After the procedure, I didn't feel pain. I followed all instructions pre and post-op and didn't have issues. I was off the narcotics in less than five days. I even attended my daughter's preschool graduation the next day. LOL! I would do it again. I had a mommy makeover. After losing all the weight I would lose (45 pounds) and working out and getting toned, my belly did not bounce back at all, so with his help I completed my goals. I can wear my old clothes again and look better than ever in a bikini. Never thought I would get back into one of those things again. Of course, I still work out, as I know that I do not want to ruin my results. The whole office staff is absolutely adorable. I'm almost sad I don't need any more work done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642884].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I completely trust him and he took great care of me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2639005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr. Slenkovich is amazing!!! I had a mommy makeover in August and couldn't be happier with my results. He is very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer any questions. He makes you feel very comfortable right from the beginning. His staff is also great! Anytime i had a question they were very prompt on getting right back to me. I would recommend Colorado Plastic Surgery to anyone interested in having plastic surgery. Dr. Slenkovich is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2550742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I didn't even need to shop around for other offices. The staff answered my questions directly and Dr. Slenkovich and his team did a phenomenal job- I couldn't be happier with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I went to Dr. Slenkovich for replacement of my 13 year old breast implants. I had a wonderful experience with both Dr. Slenkovich and his staff. I am so happy with my final results. Approx 3 days after my surgery my right breast fell out of its pocket due to too little tissue to hold it in. Dr. Slenkovich and his staff took this very seriously and brought me back in for another surgery within a week (at no additional cost). They kept me up to date with everything that was going on and made time for me anytime I had a concern. My final results are amazing! I am very happy with the entire experience and would recommend him to any of my friends. P.S. I chose him after seeing his work first hand. I am an Emergency nurse that met him when he was called in to help sew up a complex facial laceration of one of my patients. He did a great job with that patient and was extremely personable with the patient and the ER staff(many specialists are not). Dr. Slenkovich is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208982].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Dr. Slenkovich was the first and only plastic surgeon I consulted for my full tummy tuck. He made me feel very comfortable and the staff was very accommodating. If you are modest or shy, all of that fades with Dr. Slenkovich and everyone in the office. For me, that was huge to have that comfort zone established from the consultation. I have never had one second of regret since the surgery and even though the pain was intense in the beginning, it was well managed by Dr. Slenkovich. I had a scar at my incision line that struggled to heal exactly how we wanted, and I am going to have scar revision surgery without any pleading or begging. It is all a part of the process, I never had much of a shape before the surgery, but now have tight abs and a single digit size which I had not been since I was a single digit child. Go to Colorado Plastic Surgery for your first and only consultation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I rated Dr. Nick Slenkovich at a 5 because he is the best!! When I first had the thought of having work done I was nervous, scared and I didn't know what I wanted or what to expect. I first saw him in 2005 and we met a few times before I decide to finally have the surgery. He answered all the questions I had and even gave me more information than I knew what to do with. When I went into surgery, I felt good about my decision and I had no worries or fears. I was quite pleased with the final product! So pleased that when I fell 9 years later and deflated one boob, I immediately called and went back to see him. I was freaked out a bit by having a deflated boob, and of course he talked me through what we could do and it was up to me when I wanted to fix it. He is just as awesome now as he was back then. We got it taken care of a few months back and I couldn't be happier.I highly recommend you see him if you are thinking of having any type of procedure done! 10 years later, still happy!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208980].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Nick he was the only doctor that never made me feel uncomfortable for what I was wanting to do. He listened to my issues on what I wanted fixed and what my goal was for the outcome. He was attentive and listened and never made me feel rushed. He and the Staff made me feel welcome and got me very excited on what was to come and my overall outcome. The procedure itself was smooth and easy. Everyone knew I was nervous yet catered to my needs and made sure I was comfortable and at ease the entire time. The explained everything in great detail and there were NO surprises. Post-op care was just as easy, if I had any questions or concerns they were all there and made sure things were healing and I was feeling great. I couldn't be happier with the overall outcome and my new found confidence and appearance!! Best Plastic surgeon out there! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2208979].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2014

My diastasis and severe umbilical hernia bothered me every day. I am so glad I went with Dr. Slenkovich. The whole process of the tummy tuck, and everything that went with it, was made as comfortable and safe and pleasant as the entire staff could manage. The entire team constantly made me say, "wow." Dr. Slenkovich had the vision, the skill, and the staff to make me whole and beautiful again. They prepared me by explaining the process, showing me documents and photographs, talking to me honestly about my fears, and by being kind and compassionate and going out of their way to make me feel safe and cared for on the day of my surgery. Afterwards, I was treated just as compassionately, especially by their wonderful, caring massage therapist. Amazingly, six months later, my stomach looks like it belongs to a 20 year old. It hardly remembers the awful scarring, extreme muscle separation, and complicated hernia that happened to me in order to bring 3 beautiful children into the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167375].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I highly recommend the Colorado Plastic Surgery Center, Dr. Slenkovich and staff (particularly Sherri and Lyndsay, but absolutely everyone here gave me amazing care). I am two months post-op from a lift with implants to improve my post-baby appearance (2 kids, both breastfed). This was my first cosmetic procedure and the entire staff were extremely helpful in building my confidence level during the process. It was really important to me to maintain a very natural appearance and I am VERY pleased with the results! Every detail of the initial consultation, pre-op, surgery and post-op was handled with professionalism and care. I would absolutely come here again and recommend their services without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167374].votes_count ]]