You may also like

Rate Dr. Saul Marcus

Dr. Saul Marcus's Ratings

Dr. Marcus is a nice person and tries to help. He cannot communicate well and often makes no sense. It was extremely frustrating trying to get a straight answer out of him. I think he really tries which makes it hard for me to write this. He doesn't charge a lot and he goes out of his way to try to be helpful. I suppose he could be good for simple problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2801079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

went to him for problems with adrenal fatigue and hyperthyroidism that was suppressed with psych drugs. very helpful and motivational doctor that I would recommend to anyone trying to get back to normal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2209022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Thorough, patient, knowledgable, open. Addressed my questions and concerns in a way no medical Dr or natural practitioner has...and I've seen many for my complex multitude of long term health issues. Spent as much time as I needed and made me feel like everything I was was saying/asking was valid. Makes himself available to patients outside sessions when needed (not through some answering staff). Not "commercial" in marketing himself, pushing products, cleanses etc or in overcharging unlike many who are at or under his level of expertise. Really solid "no-frills" healer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167835].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Marcus. He is extremely thorough and dedicated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167834].votes_count ]]