Rate Dr. SAUL MARCUS

Dr. SAUL MARCUS's Ratings

went to him for problems with adrenal fatigue and hyperthyroidism that was suppressed with psych drugs. very helpful and motivational doctor that I would recommend to anyone trying to get back to normal.

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Thorough, patient, knowledgable, open. Addressed my questions and concerns in a way no medical Dr or natural practitioner has...and I've seen many for my complex multitude of long term health issues. Spent as much time as I needed and made me feel like everything I was was saying/asking was valid. Makes himself available to patients outside sessions when needed (not through some answering staff). Not "commercial" in marketing himself, pushing products, cleanses etc or in overcharging unlike many who are at or under his level of expertise. Really solid "no-frills" healer.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Marcus. He is extremely thorough and dedicated.

Submitted April 15, 2012 | flag