Dr. Robin L. Borsa

Dr. Robin L. Borsa

Rate Dr. Robin L. Borsa

Dr. Robin L. Borsa's Ratings

The pre-treatment consultation was very comprehensive, specific, individualized and helpful. Dr. Borsa truly has the training, knowledge and an intuitive sense. I live 700 miles away so cannot see her on a regular basis but whenever I am in the area I will be scheduling appointments. I've had many acupuncture treatments elsewhere but her's was the absolute best for both my sister and myself and greatly reduced our sciatica and arthritis issues. The facial administered by Tomiko, an aesthetician, was by far the most thorough and relaxing I've ever had. Please give this place a try, you won't be sorry.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2012 | flag

I had my "elevens" done, the laugh line around my eyes softened and lines on my forehead diminished with botox. Dr. Borsa is very knowledgable and precise. I didn't have a single needle mark on my face when I left and within 2 days my face looked great! It lasted about 4 to 5 months.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2011 | flag