Rate Dr. Heather L. Herington

Dr. Heather L. Herington's Ratings

We have been seeing Dr. Heather regarding our 5 year-old's motor tics for the last year with very good results. His tics have decreased dramatically and are now virtually non-existent. Dr. Heather is very thorough and we appreciate her systematic approach to solving a problem. We've been able to address the issue without the use of any drugs or other unnatural substances, which was our goal. She's very understanding and a complete pleasure to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

I have nothing but positive comments for Dr. Herington. She helped me tremendously with my sinus issues/infections I kept getting. She gave better medical treatment than my usual physician who has known me for years and years. Thanks to her I am no longer dependent on antibiotics for sinus issues. She actually emailed me constantly to check on me while I was under her care. She is one of the BEST out there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Dr. Heather has been helping me with specific health concerns as well as general, physical and mental health. I have found her to be knowledgable, gentle and attentive. She is readily available by email and quick to respond to any follow up concerns between appointments which is particularly helpful. It's nice to have a doctor that is easy to talk to and above all, a doctor that cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Dr Heather Herington is a wonderful Naturopathic doctor! She has helped me tremendously in dealing with the big "M", of course, being Menopause. With her guidance of diet, natural supplements, exercise and meditation, I feel I can get through this gracefully and most importantly in a healthy manner. She has a calming affect on people and I always leave her office feeling very peaceful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Dr. Herington had a charming and supportive attitude right away. She is committed to helping patients without using toxic methods. I am seeing her for exzema and have learned a lot about the causes and changes in my diet are helping it go away. Her prices are very reasonable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167898].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2012

She may be knowledgeable but her communication skills leave much to be desired. She will tell you something to take but not which brand or how much, which leaves you to have to send her a lot of follow up emails and she doesn't always answer the questions you ask. Sometimes she thinks you have asked a completely different question that what you really asked. It is very frustrating and it makes it hard to trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][167897].votes_count ]]