Rate Dr. Marilyn B. Jespersen

Dr. Marilyn B. Jespersen's Ratings

I have been a patient for eight years, initially for much needed periodontal surgery, and thereafter for the yearly follow up, and thereafter the quarterly periodontal cleanings that are absolutely necessary to maintain gum health after periodontal surgery. The results of my surgery have been outstanding. In my personal experience, Dr. Jespersen's manner has at all times been perfectly courteous and professional. She has taken the time to listen to my concerns in a manner that reflects her respect for my needs, my viewes, and my intelligence. Where surgical work is concerned, unforseable situations may arise that delay another patient's appointment time. I would MUCH rather see my surgeon take ALL the time required by with my surgery, thus it hasn't particularly annoyed me to occasionally wait a while for my turn if another patient required it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2008

Works using a production line approach, working on a number of patients simultaneously. Most of work done by technicians. Poor "bedside manner".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2008

I have mixed feelings about Dr. Marilyn Jesperson. She seemed to know what she was doing but that included a talent for drama designed to instill in me a feeling that I had to let her do the collossal amount of work on my gums she wanted to do right away. I asked her why no other dentists had thought my gums needed such extensive work and she immediately disparaged all regular dentists (not in her specialty). Her prices were horrible (even though she knew I was paying cash, no insurance). I advise anyone thinking of using her to get a second opinion. I believe she's quite competent but is truly a fanatic who probably goes too far too often in her treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2147447].votes_count ]]