Rate Dr. Tracy A. Thompson

Dr. Tracy A. Thompson's Ratings

I went to see her for a physical and to ask about my hot flashes. She gave me a list of herbs to take. I took them and they made me very sick (NOT her fault - drs can't tell what will happen when you take a drug). I went back to her to see what else could be done and she was very testy and just told em to wear cotton (which does not help). She went to the U of Puerto Rico and interned for herbal medicine at SF (this is in her PAMF profile). She's very into the herbal-natural thing and not drugs. If you like that whole hippie-esq Berkeley thing then this is the doctor for you. I prefer traditional medicine. This is just my choice. All three experiences of seeing this doctor were very meh. Does not come off as knowledgeable about much other than herbs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I saw Dr. thompson for pain management.she spend a long time caring for my needs.she suprised me with her knowledge of my condition.I would recommend her to my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][694995].votes_count ]]