Dr. Harris B. Brody

Dr. Harris B. Brody

Rate Dr. Harris B. Brody

Dr. Harris B. Brody's Ratings

If you're suffering from Lyme and general MDs, or even "Lyme Specialist MDs" didn't help you after long period of time of huge amount of antibiotics, I highly suggest you to visit Dr. Brody. Although I had treatment from him over 20 years ago, he was the ONLY ONE doctor who saved my life and gave my life back to normal. Over dose and dose of antibiotics is really not the answer to cure Lyme. This disease still too complicated and so hard to cure, but Dr. Brody would really help you. I truly feel I was the lucky one I could see him and still can't thank him enough. He is truly genius.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2014 | flag

This man saved my life from Lymes within a year after other doctors told me to get my life and things in order, they didn't think I was going to make it. I have passed his name on to many others and they also know that Dr. Brody has saved their lives also. This man is very intelligent,smart & very serious about his practice, of which I believe,makes him so extraordinary at what he does!!!! Respect his time, and don't be late for your appointments.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

He gave the impression that he knew what he was talking about, but he was rude and had terrible bedside manner. I did not feel comfortable speaking to him. I would not see him again.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

His practice is completely unconventional, but this Dr. is a healer. My son was on the brink of a complete health disaster. Dr. Brody gave him his life back. He was 4 when he contracted lyme. He was 8 when it was finally diagnosed and his health claimed all of our attention. God alone brought us to this doctor. It took almost a year, but we have a new child, a healthier, livelier, happier kid who can enjoy being a kid.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Helped my 6 year old son with Lyme : ).

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Horrific experience His so called drops and pills made me very sick

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brody was very helpful. He has a realistic approach to healing and is versed in various diagnostic approaches and modes of treatment.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brody is an accomplished doctor and is great at diagnosing the problem and treating it completely and holistically.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag