Dr. Harris B. Brody

Dr. Harris B. Brody

Rate Dr. Harris B. Brody

Dr. Harris B. Brody's Ratings

This man saved my life from Lymes within a year after other doctors told me to get my life and things in order, they didn't think I was going to make it. I have passed his name on to many others and they also know that Dr. Brody has saved their lives also. This man is very intelligent,smart & very serious about his practice, of which I believe,makes him so extraordinary at what he does!!!! Respect his time, and don't be late for your appointments.

Submitted July 25, 2014 | flag

He gave the impression that he knew what he was talking about, but he was rude and had terrible bedside manner. I did not feel comfortable speaking to him. I would not see him again.

Submitted March 15, 2014 | flag

His practice is completely unconventional, but this Dr. is a healer. My son was on the brink of a complete health disaster. Dr. Brody gave him his life back. He was 4 when he contracted lyme. He was 8 when it was finally diagnosed and his health claimed all of our attention. God alone brought us to this doctor. It took almost a year, but we have a new child, a healthier, livelier, happier kid who can enjoy being a kid.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Excellent Doctor. Very knowledgeable. Helped my 6 year old son with Lyme : ).

Submitted Jan. 28, 2014 | flag

Horrific experience His so called drops and pills made me very sick

Submitted Aug. 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brody was very helpful. He has a realistic approach to healing and is versed in various diagnostic approaches and modes of treatment.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Brody is an accomplished doctor and is great at diagnosing the problem and treating it completely and holistically.

Submitted May 10, 2011 | flag