Dr. Tiffany M. Jessee

Grad. Year: 1997

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Tiffany M. Jessee has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Bariatric / Weight Loss-related: obesity, weight loss, bariatric
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.9

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Tiffany" to "Tiffany M."

21/02/13 SYSTEM: Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Bariatric / Weight Loss"
RID: 1028959
08/11/09 5 5 5 5 When I first went to an informational seminar about the Lap-Band, I was actually considering a different doctor. However, I ended up not liking how the doctor I went there to see had this attitude. Dr. Tiffany Jessee was one of the other doctors speaking there that night. I stayed after the seminar to speak with her a few minutes and after a few minutes of speaking with her one on one, I knew I had found my doctor and I have not reqreted that decision made in Feb of 2007 and I have lost over a 130 lbs and had a easy recovery after surgery. Dr. Jessee has a great bedside manner so to speak and she basically saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering the Lap-Band surgery, and I actually have many times. Thanks Dr. Jessee (:
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $1400
Respond
RID: 863436
16/04/09 5 5 5 5 Great doctor, fantastic follow up. She saved my life.
Insurance: Aetna