Rate Dr. Tiffany M. Jessee

Dr. Tiffany M. Jessee's Ratings

When I first went to an informational seminar about the Lap-Band, I was actually considering a different doctor. However, I ended up not liking how the doctor I went there to see had this attitude. Dr. Tiffany Jessee was one of the other doctors speaking there that night. I stayed after the seminar to speak with her a few minutes and after a few minutes of speaking with her one on one, I knew I had found my doctor and I have not reqreted that decision made in Feb of 2007 and I have lost over a 130 lbs and had a easy recovery after surgery. Dr. Jessee has a great bedside manner so to speak and she basically saved my life. I would recommend her to anyone that is considering the Lap-Band surgery, and I actually have many times. Thanks Dr. Jessee (:

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2009

Great doctor, fantastic follow up. She saved my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959325].votes_count ]]