Rate Dr. Panos Ignatiadis

Dr. Panos Ignatiadis's Ratings

Friendly, yet professional. Direct and to the point. He explains your medical need clearly and uses models to give the patient an understanding. He is clear as to what can be done and what cannot. He offers options if an option is available with your problem. I have confidence in him and trust his judgment. I recommend him to others that need services he provides. My surgery was successful and I had no pain afterwards-just a recovery. I followed his directions and have never had pain from the procedure done2 years,6 months ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I had my back and neck operated on by him. He told me he could help me and he did. He is very straight forward. He listens to you and answers your questions. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Dr Ignatiadis was very professional an gave me in-depth explanations of every detail of my problem and the details of the procedure that he would perform to help my back problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2012

He is awesome... Has done several surgeries on my grandma and she had very little to no down time.. he is prompt and makes sure things get done fast... He can't stand to see someone suffer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

This man is top notch! I've heard about poor bedside manner and have to disagree. He's not a stand up comedian, he is assessing every aspect of you neurologically as he visits with you. That is his job. He is very caring & meticulous. I believe that he would not put one of his patients through anything that he wouldn't be willing to go through himself. I would trust this doctor with my life at any given time. He's amazing!! I've never witnessed a long wait as described above and his staff is very helpful and courteous. He does not display arrogance concerning his abilities and he listens to the patient. It is from other sources that one will hear of his very impressive track record. Kudos to Dr. Iggy, I cannot thank you enough for what you've done for my husband.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695070].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

this man saved my life. he is truley a asset to the tri state. L. Billups

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695069].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2009

He schedules 4 people every 15 minutes, makes you wait in the waiting room about 2 hours and then spends about 5 minutes with you. He missed a bone spur, compressing a nerve on me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][695068].votes_count ]]