Rate Dr. Eric S. Vallone

Dr. Eric S. Vallone's Ratings

I went to Dr. Vallone for the first time last week. I really liked him. I left my previous Dr. because I didn't feel like they took the time to really listen and understand what I was there to see them for, they just seemed to be in a rush to get me out of the office. Dr. Vallone took his time, asked lots of questions, answered my questions, and addressed my issues. I felt liked he listened and cared about what I had to say. They were a little late seeing me, but his nurse had called in sick, so 1 nurse was assisting 2 doctors. Not really Dr. Vallone's fault but I couldn't rate punctuality a 5.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Eric Vallone is a great doctor. Somebody already described him well as a mix of new and old school. He's a good dude, but also a very knowledgeable physician. I made the switch from Dr. Kerry Lewis in Fairfax and I think I couldn't have made a better choice than to go to Dr. Vallone. The staff treats patients like real human beings and there's not been any mix ups or problems to date. I was used to the worst and I went to the best, so I'm in sort of a frenzy. Dont' turn on me Dr. Vallone! Actually Dr. Lewis was a good doctor, just the worst staff of any company I have ever dealt with in 30 years.

Submitted May 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Eric is fabulous. Caring and patient. He is a blend between "old school" unhurried and caring and modern in his use of treatments and medicines... Thank you.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2010 | flag

very patient, accommodating and pleasant disposition. Highly recommend .

Submitted March 4, 2009 | flag

Dr Vallone has always taken time to cover everything. He never makes you feel like you are just another patient. I would reccommend him for anyone who wants a doctor that cares.

Submitted Oct. 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. V. overall is not high quality. Also, office staff is the worse I've ever encountered.

Submitted July 31, 2008 | flag

Dr. Vallone does a great job of explaining possibilities and options for care. He makes you part of the process rather than just "another patient".

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Doctor's examination was thorough, his explanations were understandable, and he was unhurried and attentive to my questions and concerns. I was a bit startled that the office staff requested payment before treatment was rendered.

Submitted Dec. 24, 2007 | flag

Courteous and knowledgable practioner. Reminds me of an old-time family doctor. Very caring and not prone to recommend radical (expensive) solutions until absolutley necessary.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Vallone has been my physician for 3 years. In that time he has helped me through a serious illness and surgery. He truly is a caring doctor.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2007 | flag