Rate Dr. Eric S. Vallone

Dr. Eric S. Vallone's Ratings

Dr Vallone is by far among the best doctors you can see. He takes the time to explain your condition and lets you know what the plan of attack. If things do not improve he will give you a list of referrals. The 3 operations I had he was right on the dollar and referred me to the right specialist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

I went to Dr. Vallone for the first time last week. I really liked him. I left my previous Dr. because I didn't feel like they took the time to really listen and understand what I was there to see them for, they just seemed to be in a rush to get me out of the office. Dr. Vallone took his time, asked lots of questions, answered my questions, and addressed my issues. I felt liked he listened and cared about what I had to say. They were a little late seeing me, but his nurse had called in sick, so 1 nurse was assisting 2 doctors. Not really Dr. Vallone's fault but I couldn't rate punctuality a 5.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

Dr. Eric Vallone is a great doctor. Somebody already described him well as a mix of new and old school. He's a good dude, but also a very knowledgeable physician. I made the switch from Dr. Kerry Lewis in Fairfax and I think I couldn't have made a better choice than to go to Dr. Vallone. The staff treats patients like real human beings and there's not been any mix ups or problems to date. I was used to the worst and I went to the best, so I'm in sort of a frenzy. Dont' turn on me Dr. Vallone! Actually Dr. Lewis was a good doctor, just the worst staff of any company I have ever dealt with in 30 years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2013

Dr Eric is fabulous. Caring and patient. He is a blend between "old school" unhurried and caring and modern in his use of treatments and medicines... Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1959361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2010

very patient, accommodating and pleasant disposition. Highly recommend .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr Vallone has always taken time to cover everything. He never makes you feel like you are just another patient. I would reccommend him for anyone who wants a doctor that cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2008

Dr. V. overall is not high quality. Also, office staff is the worse I've ever encountered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2008

Dr. Vallone does a great job of explaining possibilities and options for care. He makes you part of the process rather than just "another patient".

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959357].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Doctor's examination was thorough, his explanations were understandable, and he was unhurried and attentive to my questions and concerns. I was a bit startled that the office staff requested payment before treatment was rendered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2007

Courteous and knowledgable practioner. Reminds me of an old-time family doctor. Very caring and not prone to recommend radical (expensive) solutions until absolutley necessary.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1959355].votes_count ]]