Rate Dr. Suraj Alva

Dr. Suraj Alva's Ratings

I remember reading these reviews while i was waiting to meet Dr Alva for the first time in the ER. He performed an emergency colon resection on me and I am beyond happy he was my surgeon. He is professional and has the best bedside manner. He explains everything really well and is very compassionate. My surgery and recovery went well and i have Dr Alva to thank. This is the first time i am reviewing a doctor but i wanted to put this on here in case anyone was in the same situation i was in. He really is the best doc i have ever seen - i put my trust in him and he did not disappoint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2650929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Alva performed colon surgery on me for Diverticulitis. He is actually a fantastic doctor. I enjoyed teasing him a lot and he was a good sport about it. Very caring, highly skilled surgeon and has a good sense of humor. My surgery was performed via Laparoscopy and the results were/are excellent. Pretty much no external scarring either. Could not ask for a better doctor. (I am his favorite patient)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

He fixed complex fistula. He has great bed side manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Very compassionate and patient doctor. He fixed my problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Had Fistula surgery by this Doctor. It's been a year and still suffering. Went to a different group to find out I had a botched procedure that won't heel. Was told it was a simple procedure. Made me suffer with an in office procedure that should have been done in the Hospital due to brutal pain. Seek treatment elsewhere. I now have to have corrective surgery to fix the first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168167].votes_count ]]