Rate Dr. Suraj Alva

Dr. Suraj Alva's Ratings

Dr. Alva performed colon surgery on me for Diverticulitis. He is actually a fantastic doctor. I enjoyed teasing him a lot and he was a good sport about it. Very caring, highly skilled surgeon and has a good sense of humor. My surgery was performed via Laparoscopy and the results were/are excellent. Pretty much no external scarring either. Could not ask for a better doctor. (I am his favorite patient)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

He fixed complex fistula. He has great bed side manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Very compassionate and patient doctor. He fixed my problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

Had Fistula surgery by this Doctor. It's been a year and still suffering. Went to a different group to find out I had a botched procedure that won't heel. Was told it was a simple procedure. Made me suffer with an in office procedure that should have been done in the Hospital due to brutal pain. Seek treatment elsewhere. I now have to have corrective surgery to fix the first.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][168167].votes_count ]]