Rate Dr. Judith L. Albert

Dr. Judith L. Albert's Ratings

Dr. Albert is wonderful. She is very kind and knowledgeable and does not push everyone into IVF right away, like some other Pittsburgh facilities. Her clinic also has very high success rates, even for older women. My husband and I pursued a few IUI treatments at her clinic. I wish we had continued with our IVF treatment there, but were unable to do so, mainly because we live too far away. However, I do know several people who had wonderful IVF experiences there. If you live in the Pittsburgh area, they are the best (in my opinion).

Submitted April 14, 2011 | flag

I did 2 IFV cycles with Dr. Albert and even thought they were not successful, I cannot say enough good things about her and the service I received at the facility. I would highly recommend her!

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

My husband and I were told by another RE that we would likely never have children of our own(after 2 unsuccessful IVF attemps). Dr. Albert was willing to give us a chance at IVF. She made changes in the protocol and listened to my concerns regarding the medication regimen. We have a beautiful daughter today. I am convinced that we would not have her if we hadn't seen Dr. Albert. Also, her live birth rates are very good even for older women.

Submitted Oct. 11, 2010 | flag

Cold, uncaring, unattentive. Find another dr!

Submitted Nov. 21, 2009 | flag