Rate Dr. Rahul G. Kode

Dr. Rahul G. Kode's Ratings

Dr. Kode and his staff are wonderful. I am terrified of dentists, and on any visit that I have had with Dr. Kode - he has always made me more than comfortable. Whatever I needed for a procedure, in the way of medications, helped me through the appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr Kode is the most patient caring Dentist I have ever gone to. His knowledge of dentistry, his kind and gentle approach makes me feel safe. He has done a wonderful job at repairing my teeth. I am now wearing Invisalign. My teeth look beautiful, most importantly my teeth are now healthy!! Thank you Dr. Kode.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Kode is by far the most professional and friendly dentist I have ever been to. His staff is also always very professional and friendly as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Dr. Kode is undoubtedly the most professional dentist that I have had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 20, 2007

Excellent young dentist. Dr. Kode does not act like an uptight dentist. He is very friendly and approaches you like a human being. He doesn't just stick me in the chair and go to work. He talks to you and asks you about your day. He also called later to make sure I was fine. Dr. Kode is very ethical and didn't charge me for additional procedures that previous doctors did. He is an excellent cosmetic dentist. I looked like I came straight off the Extreme Makeover set. My smile is beautiful now and I'm very grateful to Dr. Kode.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1959519].votes_count ]]