Dr. Marc Spero

Foreign Lang: Hebrew

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 04/04/14    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.2 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Marc Spero has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2672833
06/06/13 1 1 1 1 I've never in my life been treated so poorly as I did today at Dr. Marc Spero's office. I spent over THREE hours trying to see him. I called yesterday to make an appointment because my insurance company said they took my plan. I asked whether they did indeed take my plan and they said yes. His nurses and secretaries are obnoxious. I spent three hours on my cell phone speaking with different representatives from my insurance plan, yet his front desk nurse/receptionist made the assumption that I couldn't afford to pay...why because I'm Hispanic? I have money in the bank and if I wanted to pay a few thousand dollars out of my pocket, directly out of my bank (not paying with a credit cared) I was able to afford it. I've never felt deliberately attacked upon on a racist aspect, nonetheless I did by his staff and the paradoxical thing is that his employees are African Americans. Don't waste your time or money to get treated like a beast and spend it somewhere you'll get treated well!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1410637
08/04/11 5 4 5 5 Great doctor! Attentive, caring, concerned about patients' overall health. Very approachable, will answer all your questions. You never feel rushed (which is why you might find yourself waiting for your appt. 5-10mins!).
RID: 998262
29/09/09 5 5 5 5 Smart, attentive, knowledgable, and caring. The only time I have ever encountered such a combination
RID: 972573
26/08/09 5 4 5 5 Brilliant diagnostician, wise, kind, and smart, a rare and admirable combination. Utterly trustworthy.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 887428
14/05/09 5 5 5 5 Excellent doctor, very professional, knowledgeable and responsible, very approachable, has deep understanding of patients' medical problems and personalities.