Rate Dr. Heather A. Swallow

Dr. Heather A. Swallow's Ratings

Dr Swallow is the sweetest most kind doctor you will ever meet. She's incredibly smart. She helped me with thyroid, hormonal, and weight issues at my age of 30! My body literally felt is if was shutting down. I felt beyond fatigued. Swelling of face and hands, irregular menstrual cycles, inability to loose weight( I was working out 2 hrs daily on top of eating clean! I was desperate to get answers. She helped me with everything and more. I've lost over 60 lbs!! Yes 60 lbs!!!! I feel like I owe her so much. She has a nice office very clean, very nice office staff, prompt on medication refills! You will be amazed how good you will feel! She gives you literally over an hour of her undivided attention. She even has helped me when I had a staph infection in my knee! She's an angel! And I'm glad to have her as my doctor! She's amazing!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][168398].votes_count ]]